Life is Bigger than Football; Prayers for Daniel Fells

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Former Ram Danels Fells is in the ICU fighting a staff infection. Five surgeries have been undergone already with more to come. The infection has spread to Fells's blood stream and they may have to amputate his foot.

Reported by ESPN 101.1

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Prayers to Daniel Fells. That's scary.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I saw this earlier. Dreadful news. Prayers for Daniel and I hope they can save his foot.

I really hate how we've screwed up with the great gift that was antibiotics. Ruined them through mis-use and over prescription leading to resistance through natural selection in just over 100 years.

rams2050

Starter
they have some brand new antibiotics developed especially to fight super-bugs like this staph infection and MRSA, BUT they are still a few years away from being used on an everyday basis.

My prayers for Daniel and his family. I hope that they can save his foot, poor guy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Former Ram Danels Fells is in the ICU fighting a staff infection. Five surgeries have been undergone already with more to come. The infection has spread to Fells's blood stream and they may have to amputate his foot.

Reported by ESPN 101.1

Terrible news.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Father GOD's GRACE, HEALING, RESTORATION, in this Your time of Need. From ALL of us.:yess:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fells is in my thoughts for sure.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wow. That is horrible news. Hopefully the news gets better soon. Puts things in perspective. This is just a game for most of us. Sometimes we take it too seriously. There are more important things than this game.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Best wishes Daniel Fells.....

Serious stuff:

jack-snow-football-players-american--photo-1.jpg

Jack Snow was an NFL football player for the Los Angeles Rams in the 1960's and 70's. He developed a staph infection in 2005 and died shortly afterwards from complications.

• Birthplace: Rock Springs, Grant Village, Wyoming, United States of America
  • Profession: Actor, American football player
  • Schools: University of Notre Dame
  • Cause Of Death: Infectious disease, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcal infection
  • Place Of Death: St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America

rams2050

Starter
Awful, just awful. What a tragedy for Fells and his family.

At least he was able to play for quite a number of years but, still, this is just awful.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Damn it man. Terrible way for your career to end. Let's hope he gets better from here on out. Nobody deserves stuff like this to happen.