Lets try this again. How far can Watkins drop?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Whats the lowest Watkins will be selected on draft day?

• 2nd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4th

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 5th

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • 6th

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • 7th

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 8th

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 9th

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 10th

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Gets mistaken by a movie exec for Whoopi Goldberg and enters the acting world. Sister Act 3 bombs.

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Since this and many other threads were accidentally(accident my ass...) deleted, thought I'd do this one again and make it a pole.

*when I say drop, I don't mean as actually falling from a certain height.....cough "X" cough

A55VA6

Legend
lol I honestly think he gets no farther than 5. I know the Raiders would grab him in a heartbeat.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
God help him if he gets stuck on the raiders. I'm still hoping for a trade down to 4 and watkins.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Doesn't matter, we are taking Greg Robinson baby!!! :cautious:

I say doesn't get passed Oakland For what it's worth

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No trade down? :eek:

*Im consistent as well lol

Creatures of habit I suppose :LOL:....My new strategy is go all defense 1a Clowney. Trade up and get Mack. Safety in free agency....and we shall win with Long returns by Tavon Austin and long FG'S by the Leg. other teams will average 10 pts against us!! let it be so!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Creatures of habit I suppose :LOL:....My new strategy is go all defense 1a Clowney. Trade up and get Mack. Safety in free agency....and we shall win with Long returns by Tavon Austin and long FG'S by the Leg. other teams will average 10 pts against us!! let it be so!

I'm guessing we grab a cb in the 2nd or 3rd in your scenario?

Not a bad idea of getting Clowney and Mack. Would be a nasty front 7, can't really think of one that would be better. Of course I would go about it differently but I do think we will draft a good amount of defense in the earlier rounds....after trade downs:sneaky:

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Not a bad idea of getting Clowney and Mack. Would be a nasty front 7, can't really think of one that would be better. Of course I would go about it differently but I do think we will draft a good amount of defense in the earlier rounds....after trade downs:sneaky:

You and your damn trade downs!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Where's Jrry and his assumption that Watkins could slide as far down as #9 ? :whistle:
Watkins would have to assault a group of teenage nuns for that to happen.

lockdnram21

Legend
if the rams want him take him at 2 or the same thing that happened when they wanted blackmon

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Doesn't it depend on how high the building is?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

No, we get Verner. ;)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Thats what I am wishing for as well. Takes away a huge need that we won't have to worry about early in the draft.

With the combination of the cap expected to spike, he played for Williams last year, and Tenn looks like they're moving on, I think it's the perfect storm to sign him and Saffold. Heck, if it came down to it id take Verner over Saffold in a heart beat. We can draft Robinson, a stud guard in the second, and we'd be fine. Eventually Long will go down and Robinson and Jones both will get their shot. That's how it should be.

Robinson getting reps against Quinn should prepare him for anything.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With the combination of the cap expected to spike, he played for Williams last year, and Tenn looks like they're moving on, I think it's the perfect storm to sign him and Saffold. Heck, if it came down to it id take Verner over Saffold in a heart beat. We can draft Robinson, a stud guard in the second, and we'd be fine. Eventually Long will go down and Robinson and Jones both will get their shot. That's how it should be.

Robinson getting reps against Quinn should prepare him for anything.

Also should add the release of Finnegan into that perfect storm, another former Titan.

We could also trade down and grab Matthews(who I prefer). Either would be fine I suppose, though I still think and want to draft O-line later, but if we grabbed Robinson or Matthews I would have no problem with it, especially Matthews.

Alan

Legend
OK, we need more out of the box thinkers here. Whoopi has fallen to third place. :(

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Also should add the release of Finnegan into that perfect storm, another former Titan.

We could also trade down and grab Matthews(who I prefer). Either would be fine I suppose, though I still think and want to draft O-line later, but if we grabbed Robinson or Matthews I would have no problem with it, especially Matthews.

Yeah I'd be fine with Matthews. If the Rams were gonna go back to the spread attack I'd want Mathews. Being they wanna run the ball, unlike the beginning of last year, I prefer Robinson. Robinson having sky high upside is just the cherry on top for me.