LETS TALK TRASH HERE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
arizona-cardinals-losing-thumb-402x337.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
-Our fans are talking about being the first team is league history to host and play in the Super Bowl. I have a better chance of double teaming Kate Upton with a unicorn.
:ROFLMAO:

There's nothing quite like going to a Cardinals game as a visiting fan... I mean it is literally one of the best experiences you'll ever have as a sports fan visiting another NFL city. I know for a fact that 9er fans take over when they're in town. It's literally a welcome mat for all other NFL teams and their fans. Go to a Cards game if you're a fan of any other NFL team, it's awesome!
I'll bet there's going to be a lot of St. Louis/L.A. Ram Fans their!!!!:D

Alan

Legend
Cardncub with his alternative:
Too be fair that's a cardinals baseball shirt who I hate. :)
If you can't beat'em hate'em. Felt the same way about Dallas back in the day.
images

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
No stronger vile than a jilted lover. Those SOB's busted my three team parlays for ten years before they slinked out of town. I hope the Rams end Palmers career today not because he deserves it not because arizona deserves it because those no good penny pinching Bidwills deserve to pay off that big extension they just gave him and recieve nothing in return.