Let's talk about a healthy 2015 season..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
ok let's say Bradford stays healthy for the entire season (honestly how much bad luck can the guy have left) and we reinforce 2 or 3 on the offensive line plus resigning our top needs. With a healthy Sam and hopefully a top 10-15 Oline ranking how do you all see the 2015 season ending up especially with the defense playing at a top 5-10 level that we know is possible. If Bradford stays upright at least 12-16 games I would be inclined to say a playoff birth. and with another year under Williams and all the young players having a year under their belts, how far do you think this team could go?

be realistic, as if you had $100 riding on it. I'm curious here. And in my opinion I'll be optimistic and say Cignetti could do better than Schotty (the bar is set low anyways).

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If the entire team stayed healthy? I think they could contend for a title - and I honestly mean that.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
If I was betting 100$ and I knew Bradford would stay healthy? I would comfortably bet a playoff berth. Our defense is too good, and our offense gave away plenty of games last year that Bradford simply would not.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
10 win season. Health is always a major factor for every team. I remember a Colts team post Manning and pre Luck that sucked pretty badly.

BTW, turnovers are the second biggest factor and one Sam manages well.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I look at it this way. We finished 6-10 but we all know we left 3-4 wins easily on the table.. Bad QB play, officiating, you name it.
Maybe it's a big "IF" but only a few things have to go right from us having a 10 win season with mediocre QB play.

Now, if Sam comes back, stays healthy and we shore up the OL. No reason we can't win 10-12 games next year.

And yes, I believe that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Due to constantly being let down with my pre-season projections, I'm slowly becoming this guy.

qo6Wjba.jpg

Which is good; because then if they surprise me and surpass my expectations, I can become this guy:

9N4GVhS.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
10 win season. Health is always a major factor for every team. I remember a Colts team post Manning and pre Luck that sucked pretty badly.

BTW, turnovers are the second biggest factor and one Sam manages well.
That he does.
A little too well at times.
Sometimes I wish he would take more chances. He has a great arm.
I saw him doing it in preseason. There was an upswing in his confidence with his receivers.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Due to constantly being let down with my pre-season projections, I'm slowly becoming this guy.

qo6Wjba.jpg

Which is good; because then if they surprise me and surpass my expectations, I can become this guy:

9N4GVhS.jpg
Isn't this guy hiding out in CGI's neighborhood?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I look at it this way. We finished 6-10 but we all know we left 3-4 wins easily on the table.. Bad QB play, officiating, you name it.
Maybe it's a big "IF" but only a few things have to go right from us having a 10 win season with mediocre QB play.

Now, if Sam comes back, stays healthy and we shore up the OL. No reason we can't win 10-12 games next year.

And yes, I believe that.
I believe we have 3 more wins if our defense starts fast last season.
Same qb and oline play.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know the topic is IF we stay healthy... but we all know that ain't happening.

So, my first thought is... as I look at the offensive side of the ball, we have very little depth... I am concerned.

Other random thoughts:
* On defense, we have depth in most positions, but I worry about coming out of the gates slowly again. I don't think we will... but it has me a tad concerned based on history.
* New OC and QB coach. Not saying they won't/can't kick it up a notch from Schottenheimer, but the unknown of it worries me some.

To sum it up....
* IF we stay healthy (especially on offense)
* IF we get off to a strong start on defense
* IF Cignetti and Weinke prove themselves capable of elevating the offense to - say 21 PPG.

THEN, the sky's the limit.

Lots to happen yet... free agency... draft.. maybe a trade or two... who knows?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
13-3 and superbowl bound I sh!t you not
Under this scenario, I completely agree!!:D

qo6Wjba.jpg

9N4GVhS.jpg
I'm not in your position yet, But I don't think I'm far behind!(y)

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
If the entire team stayed healthy? I think they could contend for a title - and I honestly mean that.

I believe you. But no team EVER stays completely healthy all season. I just hope we avoid serious injuries at positions we lack depth.

ram007

Starter
ok let's say Bradford stays healthy for the entire season (honestly how much bad luck can the guy have left) and we reinforce 2 or 3 on the offensive line plus resigning our top needs. With a healthy Sam and hopefully a top 10-15 Oline ranking how do you all see the 2015 season ending up especially with the defense playing at a top 5-10 level that we know is possible. If Bradford stays upright at least 12-16 games I would be inclined to say a playoff birth. and with another year under Williams and all the young players having a year under their belts, how far do you think this team could go?

be realistic, as if you had $100 riding on it. I'm curious here. And in my opinion I'll be optimistic and say Cignetti could do better than Schotty (the bar is set low anyways).

I am expecting 12-4 in 2015

RAMBUSH

Starter
Wow, i feel like I'm at home . you loons are as crazy as me. I know its the year of the ram. Horns are coming hard, superbowl bound.