Let's recap, shall we?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
f18ab70b08ca44858a6ae3c.png

215be486fee94751b78da6e.png

197d9f6aadf64b4aaf590b5.png

7eaf9878b83049d4801f86b.png

cc56b531c8eb49d1aae5257.png

bf1401fe4a3c47f399c0113.png

432392fbf3b04925b16b572.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You can't make this stuff up.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You'd think that Trixie's Dad would've been permabanned by now. He trolls the Blues, Cardinals, and Mizzou as well.

Welcome to the forum, ST, but this is a really depressing first post. Hopefully this site will be a more positive and enjoyable experience than the other one.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

That place is absolutely utterly ridiculous.

Have I thanked you lately for creating this place, X?

If not.... THANK YOU

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I know that place is so hateful to players and each other. I prefer this site for rams talk. I believe Fish has the team on the right track.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I'm glad I found this place before ever venturing over to the other place. It's better here, through the good times and the bad.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Super Troll said:

Gotta love those poo-flinging monkeys. Well, ok -- you don't really GOTTA love them, but they provide entertainment value and don't even know it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
SHOCKING!!! This is on the PD you say. Nah... can't believe it.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
When I need a good laugh, I will venture out to the PD Message Board. I think I have posted maybe 5 times over three years. I will say that I see the same thing here in Montana with one of the college message boards. Yesterday I posted a comment about it being a long season and there is plenty of football left to be played, and one guy told me to go kill myself. I will admit, I did poke a little fun at his rediculous rant. But hey, if we can't laugh at each other once in awhile, then what is the purpose of all this?

RAMS will rebound this week. GO RAMS!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Noodle, you're so right about the entertainment value (Comedic),,, and the fact that they don't even know it.

I do visit the site during boring moments of my workday. There are some quality dudes posting there, but you have to shovel through a large pile of shit to find them. Otherwise, it's kinda like watching the Jerry Springer Show... look at some of those titles and tell me the thought of a very seedy trailer park doesn't come to mind.

I rarely feel the need to Flame (if that's even the right word, but I think it means Fuck With) posters, but there is a time and a place for just about everything. There are a couple of posters out there who I don't mind calling out from time to time,,, and the places I find them vary, but those places don't include this fine establishment.

I so appreciate the mutual respect shown here my Brethren. So in case Ya don't know... now Ya know, Bitches.