Let's play what if...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Two different scenarios here with Bradford.

-What if the front office had let Bradford keep his full contract then who do you think we would have drafted and would the offense and defense have had different or no additions?

-What if Bradford had excepted the pay cut? Would we still have drafted the same players most likely? or would Snisher possibly go a slightly different route in both the draft and FA?

What say you?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
My belief is that the Rams would have still drafted the same players, Gurley to bolster the running game and a bunch of O-linemen to protect Bradford. Fisher wants a power running game and it would have made no difference whether it was Bradford or Foles at the QB position.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah, I don't think it woulda mattered. Come hell or high water Fisher is running the ball. Although I think they woulda looked a little harder for a legit backup.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think the offseason would have gone largely the same except we wouldn't have Fairley.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Probably the same draft, but FA would be entirely different. I don't know if we would have the funds to do what we did.

Agamemnon

Rookie
I think the only difference would have been that we would have changed Quinn's roster bonus to a pro rated bonus. That could ultimately mean that we keep one less of our own FAs next year. imo

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the offseason would have gone largely the same except we wouldn't have Fairley.

This is my thoughts as well.

I was thinking they'd try to get a better option over Mannion, but he seemed their guy all along after the top 2.