Lets not make the Mistake of SB36

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Now i know we were cheated and robbed of this SB; however we may have been a bit complacent. Especially with only a week between games.

GSOT, Super Bowl Champions, vs. a Rookie unknow QB who we were favored against.

I dont think AD, VON, Staff, McVay, Kupp, Whit let that happen.

Go Rams...hopefully this will be a Pro Ram Crowd, every little bit will help.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Speaking of complacent I felt a certain team acted that way and began celebrating too soon when their star TE caught a TD pass to put them up 10 points late 3rd quarter.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Speaking of complacent I felt a certain team acted that way and began celebrating too soon when their star TE caught a TD pass to put them up 10 points late 3rd quarter.
I also feel the Chiefs got a little full of themselves. 5 seconds left in the half, take the 3, but no they went for 7 and didn't call an isolation route that guaranteed the pass in the end zone.

I feel the Chiefs thought they had it won and got away from some things, while also not running the football at all. Great lesson for McVay, stay with that running game.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Now i know we were cheated and robbed of this SB; however we may have been a bit complacent. Especially with only a week between games.

If you’re talking about Super Bowl 36 and Brady, he was not a rookie.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well it wasnt a rookie QB, and with the struggle they had with NE earlier in the year I cant believe they were complacent, alas....
Your point is rock solid on the Vets with their chance for SB glory, be it a possible last chance, first chance or opportunity to win again.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Well it wasnt a rookie QB, and with the struggle they had with NE earlier in the year I cant believe they were complacent, alas....
Your point is rock solid on the Vets with their chance for SB glory, be it a possible last chance, first chance or opportunity to win again.
It was a close game but it wasn't a close game. We could have scored again late but went conservative in the red zone and ran out the clock, statistically we dominated.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Absolutely.

Confident, not cocky. Play smart, play your game.

One good thing is that McVay is not Martz, anxious to show the world how much of a genius he is, and he has the experience of a humbling Super Bowl loss on his resume. So he'll play it smarter than Martz did.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
McVay has matured a lot since then. I am still a critic of his... but the growth is quite notable, albeit it with scary flashbacks to his old ways now and again. McVay will have the Rams much better prepared this time around. He will be more flexible in-game and better able to make adjustments. Granted, the Bengals defence is not the 2018 Pats. But the point is, I don't think the Rams will be that defensively dominated again under McVay's watch.

At least not as long as the Rams have some weapons at their disposal.

And on that note, it sure helps to have Cooper Kupp this time time around, and not have the Rams/NFL MVP that you built your entire offense around playing through a degenerative knee. And a QB that is not only an upgrade, but perhaps more importantly, still not super green.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Do a background check of EVERY person in the building during practices. I don't care if they are scrubbing the toilets or filling up the vending machines we can't take any chances. :)

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everyone has said "we have one more" - they're already focused on it. Could be coach speak I suppose, but I bought it from everyone

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also....

The last time the Niners lost an all NFCW NFC championship game and that team went on to play a high flying MVP caliber QB with elite WRs...

It did not go well for the AFC Champs

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a close game but it wasn't a close game. We could have scored again late but went conservative in the red zone and ran out the clock, statistically we dominated.
They statistically dominated SB 36 also, and look what happened there. Bottom line was that it did end up being a close game. NE got to within 7 with just under 8 minutes to go. Sure, the Rams converted a bunch of 3rd downs and NE never saw the ball again but all it could have taken was a dropped pass, or a BS holding call and NE would have gotten the ball back with plenty of time. They escaped that game

RamWoodie

Legend

The thing that makes Cincy dangerous is they're a team coming into their own much like the 99 Rams.

Those guys believe and they don't quit. They're very opportunistic in their secondary and that's the main reason they're in this SuperBowl.

Stafford has to realize that and be careful with the ball!!!

The Rams are favored and should be but the goal needs to be ZERO TURNOVERS.

In wins against the Titans and Chiefs, it was turnovers that got the Bengals back in the game!