Let's look at it positively

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
We lost to my hometown bills, the run defense looked horrible, keenum threw a pick 6, they kicked a fg when they should of went for 6 , they missed a fake punt at a horrible time. BUT even after all of that the game was close to the e end.Gurley seem to hit the right holes , the secondary played really good side the defense put a lot of pressure on Taylor. I think it was a bad game and they will be OK! I supported keenum but it's Goff time, we need more offense!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The glass is definitely not empty. But the are some things that need som serious work.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Williams made good adjustments on defense after those first two drives so there's that. We were competitive through the very end (scoreboard is misleading). Still, this is on Fisher for losing to a team we were more than capable of beating. We'll see how we do at Detroit but if we see more of the same, I'm calling for Fisher's head.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We'll see how we do at Detroit but if we see more of the same, I'm calling for Fisher's head.
You've already done that, and he's still here. lol. You guys need to call louder or something.

Y'all gave up hope in the first quarter from what I remember in the GDT, and there I was like a good homer telling you it was far from over. And it *was* far from over all the way to the 4th quarter with 4 minutes remaining. I, personally, was worried about this game because of that Bills defense. I felt like they would be able to commit less to stopping the run and dedicate more resources to stopping the deep ball. Any coach worth his salt would have seen the Rams were taking more chances down the field in their previous couple of games. We did throw 3 deep balls (over 20 yards) and 3 more in the intermediate range, but it wasn't enough, and they weren't all completed. A 4 point game with 4 minutes to go, against that defense, is good. Even with all the other miscues that happened prior to it. Overcame a pick 6, overcame a fumble that resulted in 6, overcame McCoy running all over us (he's still running, I think), and yet. Right there to the end. This team is a FAR CRY from what we've seen in years past. Usually once we were behind, we stayed behind.

Just gotta get back to work and clean some stuff up.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Half Full, Half Empty or what ever you want to call it.. The Detroit Game will tell me the truth about this 2016 team.

nfl_meme.0.png

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
You've already done that, and he's still here. lol. You guys need to call louder or something.

Yeah I'll admit, I've been getting chicken little as of recent. After enduring 4 losing seasons with Fisher and seeing more of the same: Winning against NFC West teams but losing most of our non-division games. It's getting infuriating to the point where I suffer from Donald Trump-esque cognitive dissonance with this Rams team..

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Positve...OK....another showing like this brings Goff closer to the starting lineup...

At the end of the year, it's usually one or two games that keep teams out or in the playoff picture...this is the second game like this we've lost....we shouldn't have lost to the 9ers either...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Positve...OK....another showing like this brings Goff closer to the starting lineup...

At the end of the year, it's usually one or two games that keep teams out or in the playoff picture...this is the second game like this we've lost....we shouldn't have lost to the 9ers either...

Minnesota was the missed opportunity last year.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Bottom line it was a loss. Doesn't matter to who or how well or bad they played. It's a loss.
Move on and win the next game. That's what matters.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Just think if Keenum hits quick and then Tavon on that other deep ball, in stride, we win. I'm not sure if the momentum took Tavon out of bounds or if he did that purposefully but I imagine he would have had 6.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
I don't recall giving up barely any passing yards. That's a plus. Besides shady did they have any real good offense?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Y'all gave up hope in the first quarter from what I remember in the GDT, and there I was like a good homer telling you it was far from over. And it *was* far from over all the way to the 4th quarter with 4 minutes remaining. I, personally, was worried about this game because of that Bills defense. I felt like they would be able to commit less to stopping the run and dedicate more resources to stopping the deep ball. Any coach worth his salt would have seen the Rams were taking more chances down the field in their previous couple of games. We did throw 3 deep balls (over 20 yards) and 3 more in the intermediate range, but it wasn't enough, and they weren't all completed. A 4 point game with 4 minutes to go, against that defense, is good. Even with all the other miscues that happened prior to it. Overcame a pick 6, overcame a fumble that resulted in 6, overcame McCoy running all over us (he's still running, I think), and yet. Right there to the end. This team is a FAR CRY from what we've seen in years past. Usually once we were behind, we stayed behind.

Just gotta get back to work and clean some stuff up.
I felt that how poorly we played, with both our starting DE's, and our best run stuffer also out. So many bad things happened, and we were still in the game. Clean up some defense, and blocking. It's probably about time we give Goff a look.

I hate to lose, but Go Rams!

RamzFanz

Damnit
I like so many things going on right now, I'm reserving pessimism for mid-season. Quicky is showing, Britt is Mr's reliable, TA is still killing on the ground when they bother and looking much improved as a WR, ST is playing lights out. We still have rookie WRs with potential to emerge. Gurley is coming, I know it.

Here's the thing: We're 3-2 on a team who's D is always slow starting and has injuries. Fisher does adjust, he just does it slowly, so hopefully he's seen enough to adjust this week. Goff is still our Unicorn. There's a lot of ball left.

And best part ever? We've never lost when I met up with ROD members for a game! They can't stop that level of mojo.