Lets just free flow here

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I was hoping that I had a very bad dream only to wake up and realize that I was not dreaming.
Instead I woke up with my stomach in my throat and my heart squashed like a grape under a tennis shoe.
What happened I do not know, but this I do know we as a team are missing something in a big way and it isn't only talent or Coaching philosophy, lack of heart or desire. It is knowing how to win, how to stay composed, how to support each other and how to overcome adversity.
We are way off and change of some kind better be on the horizon or this franchise will lose another market. Too early you say? you may want to take a deeper look.
This forum houses the true fans and I know that my ROD brothers out there are hurting from this unexpected and underwhelming display.
Stay tough my friends.

Last edited:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
What little sleep I got was filled with images of just how bad that game was. I wish now that I had taken the whole week off, the guys at work are gonna have a field day after last night. And to think I told 1 of my co-workers that the Rams could win with Keenum, after he said the Rams would be lucky to win 6 games with Goff. Looks like the raider fan knows more about football then I do, ouch.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Was it me or Kennum wouldn't even look in Austins direction unless it was a screen pass designed to get him the ball. I specifically watched Tavon alot and if he was on the left Keenum would take the snap, look to the right and fire the ball in bad coverage.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah, that was bad.

I'm in the minority (more accurately the only one), but Case is the least of my worries. What bothered me, was the supposed strength of the team, (defensive front 7) got abused. Yeah, they got better in the 2nd half early. In the first when it mattered, they got abused. No pass rush, no penetration, nothing.

I said it a couple weeks ago, the Rams better bring their "A" game. The 49ers did this exact same thing to the Vikings game one last year. Same Monday night late game, same type of win (Carlos Hyde), same offensive and defensive struggles. They were ready for Adrian Peterson and last night were ready for Todd.

Hopefully things change quickly and the Rams end up doing what the Vikings did last year.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
What happened I do not know, but this I do know we as a team are missing something in a big way and it isn't only talent or Coaching, lack of heart or desire it is knowing how to win, how to stay composed, how to support each other and how to overcome adversity.
That is all coaching Ie Leadership

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I was hoping that I had a very bad dream only to wake up and realize that I was not dreaming.
Instead I woke up with my stomach in my throat and my heart squashed like a grape under a tennis shoe.
What happened I do not know, but this I do know we as a team are missing something in a big way and it isn't only talent or Coaching philosophy, lack of heart or desire. It is knowing how to win, how to stay composed, how to support each other and how to overcome adversity.
We are way off and change of some kind better be on the horizon or this franchise will lose another market. Too early you say? you may want to take a deeper look.
This forum houses the true fans and I know that my ROD brothers out there are hurting from this unexpected and underwhelming display.
Stay tough my friends.
I normally take a pretty good ribbing, from many friends, after a game. Not today. I think they all feel bad for me. :LOL:

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I normally take a pretty good ribbing, from many friends, after a game. Not today. I think they all feel bad for me. :LOL:
Same thing is happening to me.
A 1 score loss? I'd be getting the biggest beat down right now.
But that?
I'm getting treated like someone who had a death in the family.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I watched the game with my father last night. He lasted 3 and 1/2 quarters before calling it a night. The last thing he told me before going to bed was something along the lines of "I've invested 40 years of my life into this team. It's too late for me, but you need to switch teams while you still have a chance." :sadwalk:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Same thing is happening to me.
A 1 score loss? I'd be getting the biggest beat down right now.
But that?
I'm getting treated like someone who had a death in the family.
" I feel like there was a Death in the Family!!!":(