Let's Have a Nightmare

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I woke up yesterday about 3 hours too early and was so disturbed by what I dreamed that I could not sleep., because it
was so vivid. I searched the internet for the meaning of it and wasn't satisfied....

You all know I was in the Navy and the dream is set on a massive Naval ship. Freshly painted gray and white paint and
cream tiled floors and the ever present hum of gas turbine engines. Matt Damon's Jason Bourne is a killing machine
and my consciousness is with him as he methodically, kills members of the crew. There were crazy fight sequences like
in the movies where Bourne was just a little too fast and too skilled to be stopped. I felt nothing during the dream like
a machine feels nothing.

Then, I watched Bourne separate from me and killed people in the distance as I took a different turn and started
killing everyone I met. Handguns, shotguns. I was an execution machine and felt nothing. The sense I had was that I
had become like Bourne as though he had spawned a version of himself in me.

After I had killed 50 at least, one escaped my bullets but he stood afterwards from the floor and didn't run. He picked
up a gun and passed me as though I didn't exist and became a skilled killer himself as though he was infected with
what I had been infected. In the dream, I recognized a fellow killer, like a zombie recognizes another zombie and doesn't
attack each other.

I woke from the dream but wasn't distressed right away from it and that disturbed me. What the hell is wrong with
me? I thought. It's the next morning and I still can't get it from my mind.

What's your freakiest nightmare?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can’t think of the last dream I remember. I’ve read on that, it’s not uncommon... can be a lot of things, some not a concern, but among them low REM sleep.

Good topic. I wish I could add to it!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I've had my share of nightmares. One stands above the rest. It effected me for days and I still shiver when I think back on it.

It was about 7 years ago. I had recently left a job and was starting a new one. My kids were two and four.

The dream itself wasn't terrible...in fact, I can't even remember it. It was the ending that leaves me shook.

I was cleaning my rifle and it discharged. I looked up and my son was standing there. About 2-3 years old. He had a small hole in his head and blood was starting to dribble out. He said three words..."nice shot daddy." Then went down. And I woke up in a fucking panic. Went straight to his room and hugged him.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've had my share of nightmares. One stands above the rest. It effected me for days and I still shiver when I think back on it.

It was about 7 years ago. I had recently left a job and was starting a new one. My kids were two and four.

The dream itself wasn't terrible...in fact, I can't even remember it. It was the ending that leaves me shook.

I was cleaning my rifle and it discharged. I looked up and my son was standing there. About 2-3 years old. He had a small hole in his head and blood was starting to dribble out. He said three words..."nice shot daddy." Then went down. And I woke up in a fucking panic. Went straight to his room and hugged him.
I know this is about nightmares but this is just beyond chilling.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I know this makes me even more than a monster than I already am, but the "nice shot Daddy," slayed me.

I do understand how scary it is to have such a vivid dream that you check on those in the dream to see if they're ok....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Chime in here dreamers. Or was it really that bad? :cool:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My nightmares, I tend to forget...but there's some dreams where I'm my own age, but in high school or middle school again, and I keep having teachers and students tell me I must be stupid or something.

They aren't nightmares...just depressing. I hated school; I had no friends after elementary.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chime in here dreamers. Or was it really that bad? :cool:
C'mon CGI...you rarely sleep at night because of freaky nightmares...SHARE!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I had a dream I was an infant and one of those chicks in the boobie thread was my mother. And I was a bottle baby! That was a nightmare!