Let's go fellas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We only have 4 questions for Jack Youngblood so far. He will be here Monday, let's make sure we have plenty for him to answer!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
i have many questions for him, just havent had the time, i will post them though before monday. already have have half a post ready but not finished. it will get done.

all of you better join in!!! this is youngblood were talking about!!!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn man? U making a list and checkin it twice? Lol I love how excited you are. I was the same way when I first got in touch with him. I'm a HUGE fan of his

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Got some good ones flowing in now

Alan

Legend
Not being a long time ram fan like most of you I don't really have any questions for Jack. Now if it was Mel Gray or Jim Hart things would be different. :cool:

MFaulk107

The Realness
Not being a long time ram fan like most of you I don't really have any questions for Jack. Now if it was Mel Gray or Jim Hart things would be different. :cool:
I feel I haven't been a fan nearly as long as half of the guys on this site haha, then again I'm only 19.
My dream would be Leonard Little or Marshall Faulk.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm only 29, became a rams fan when they moved here, my uncle got me into it, he bought PSLs when they came. Ever since, I've been hooked. I used to always watch nfl films on the old school LA teams, and that's where I fell in love with the toughness of that era. For me, personally, this is nearly as big as it gets, next to Torry Holt

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm only 29, became a rams fan when they moved here, my uncle got me into it, he bought PSLs when they came. Ever since, I've been hooked. I used to always watch nfl films on the old school LA teams, and that's where I fell in love with the toughness of that era. For me, personally, this is nearly as big as it gets, next to Torry Holt

:bigup:

A55VA6

Legend
I'm only 22 and I really don't know too much about Jack Youngblood. I do have like 15 of his football cards though, haha! Should I be ashamed?

Alan

Legend
A55VA6 with a bag of goodies:
I'm only 22 and I really don't know too much about Jack Youngblood. I do have like 15 of his football cards though, haha! Should I be ashamed?
I wouldn't feel ashamed, there are lots of other 22 year olds.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
You all
make this old coach want to PUCK. 22 was some of the younger rooks that had tp we cut into gems YES some of us had to work with them & liked them & some of them liked us ....