Let's Go Driving in Russia

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAaW_1FzYg[/youtube]

bluecoconuts

Legend
Plus you got a lot of people like this. What's not to like?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19YhOIg5zTE[/youtube]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Three guys and a bat trumps ax almost every time. :zomg1:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Damn.

Wonder what the cost of insurance is there.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Damn.

Apparently that's why everyone has dash cams because almost no one carries insurance. They need to be able to show clear as the vodka they'd been drinking, who was at fault.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
This kind of stuff happens here all the time, its just in Russia most people have dashboard cams, so the chance of catching some crazy stuff on the road is MUCH MUCH higher (and some European regions).

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
Damn.

Insurance? Why even bother lol......just save up the rubles for an annual body shop visit.

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Damn.

Apparently that's why everyone has dash cams because almost no one carries insurance. They need to be able to show clear as the vodka they'd been drinking, who was at fault.

Yeah, there's also a lot of insurance fraud there as well, people will try to jump in front of your car, etc. A lot of eastern European countries are the same way.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Damn.

Yeah, there's also a lot of insurance fraud there as well, people will try to jump in front of your car, etc. A lot of eastern European countries are the same way.

Great. I can no longer walk or feed myself but I got paid. :shock:

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
bluecoconuts said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Damn.

Great. I can no longer walk or feed myself but I got paid. :shock:

Oh no, they're able to walk and feed themselves just fine. :lmao:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbFZVIwW8kY[/youtube]

Psycho_X

Legend
God just watching these piss me off because I see the same stupid shit on my commute to work here. Why would anyone try and make a left turn from the right lane or opposite? If you screwed up and missed your turn go to the next god damn turn and turn around!! God people are just unbelievably ignorant. Wtf was the old guy getting his bat for? He was the dumbass turning left from the right lane? I mean seriously, grrr. Most people have no common sense.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
You think Russians drive bad you should see the Italians.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ScotsRam said:
Hey! Who you cawlin' byad drivuhs?

bluecoconuts

Legend
The most interesting places to drive are places with essentially no traffic laws. Iraq is one of them, Nepal is another.. Both are just madhouses, no stop lights or stop signs (not that anyone would listen to them), they cross into on coming traffic, sidewalk, every which way to get where they're going. The craziest thing is, there aren't really that many accidents, even though it's total chaos.

Psycho_X

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
The most interesting places to drive are places with essentially no traffic laws. Iraq is one of them, Nepal is another.. Both are just madhouses, no stop lights or stop signs (not that anyone would listen to them), they cross into on coming traffic, sidewalk, every which way to get where they're going. The craziest thing is, there aren't really that many accidents, even though it's total chaos.

Lol, probably cause everyone has to actually pay attention to everything around them to not get into an accident unlike here where half the people are texting, doing their makeup, or simply not paying any attention to their surroundings because they don't think they need to.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rabid Ram said:
ScotsRam said:
Hey now im italian i drive very well thanx lol

Yeah... SURE you do. :sly:

I'm German and we drive VERY well in France. Or maybe that's drive INTO France. :shock:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Rabid Ram said:
ScotsRam said:
Hey now im italian i drive very well thanx lol

Italian Americans might be different but you would never get me driving in Italy. Terrifying. Simba will probably come on here and kick my ass now haha