Let's get some questions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
We have hardly any questions for Joe Barksdale. We need to triple what we have! Let's get them Rollin fellas.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm still trying to think of a good question to ask that hasn't been asked yet.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
El Juggernauto said:
We have hardly any questions for Joe Barksdale. We need to triple what we have! Let's get them Rollin fellas.

Hey El Juggernauto I have a tropical storm heading inhere on me in NWFL Sunday evening through Monday. I will be stuck inside some & I work on you some decent questions to ask that should be interesting for him to respond too. Would Tuesday be too late?.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
El Juggernauto said:
i am afraid he won't be able to publicly answer the questions I wish to ask, unfortunately :(

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Stranger said:
El Juggernauto said:
i am afraid he won't be able to publicly answer the questions I wish to ask, unfortunately :(
You're so edgy :grin: :ugeek:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
El Juggernauto said:
You're so edgy:grin::ugeek:
For 40+yrs I've been a total & complete homer. Not sure what's happened this time. Hopefully Fish will prove me wrong and I can get back to my old self again :)

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BonifayRam said:
El Juggernauto said:

Hey El Juggernauto I have a tropical storm heading inhere on me in NWFL Sunday evening through Monday. I will be stuck inside some & I work on you some decent questions to ask that should be interesting for him to respond too. Would Tuesday be too late?.

Not sure, he didn't give me a specific time. He just said Tuesday works for him. If it helps, it seems he is most active on his Twitter in the evening. You can always try. Hopefully he hadn't shown by the time your able.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stranger said:
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
El Juggernauto said:
You're so edgy:grin::ugeek:
For 40+yrs I've been a total & complete homer. Not sure what's happened this time. Hopefully Fish will prove me wrong and I can get back to my old self again :)

You could always ask something along the lines of, how much do the fans truly matter? In the eyes of the players, coaches etc etc. make a statement about how you feel more connected to this team than you feel some players or coaches are. I always have wondered if they look at us as their paycheck or as someone they truly want to be great for.