Let's forget the past two weeks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For my sanity at least, this is what I'm going to do.

We're 3-3 after 6 games - 4 of which have been road games.

The bright spot of this: @Niners; Seahawks; @Bucs; @Cardinals; Bills; @Lions - when the schedule first came out, I thought we'd be lucky to get to 3-3. My original thoughts were:

@Niners - W
Seahawks - L
@Bucs - L
@Cardinals - L
Bills - W
@Lions - W

In true Rams fashion, they did the exact opposite of what I expected - but the result is where I wanted to be after 4 road games, including 2 trips far East.

For the rest of this season? All of a sudden we are looking at 5 extremely winnable games:

Giants
Panthers
@Jets
Dolphins
@Saints

Only one of these teams is even at .500 right now, and it's our next opponent. If we can get right here, the Rams can go out and win 4 out of 5 of these....we're in business.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Let's not forget that only two of our first 7 games are at home in front of our fans.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The bright spot of this: @Niners; Seahawks; @Bucs; @Cardinals; Bills; @Lions - when the schedule first came out, I thought we'd be lucky to get to 3-3. My original thoughts were:

@Niners - W
Seahawks - L
@Bucs - L
@Cardinals - L
Bills - W
@Lions - W

In true Rams fashion, they did the exact opposite of what I expected - but the result is where I wanted to be after 4 road games, including 2 trips far East.

For the rest of this season? All of a sudden we are looking at 5 extremely winnable games:

Giants
Panthers
@Jets
Dolphins
@Saints

Only one of these teams is even at .500 right now, and it's our next opponent. If we can get right here, the Rams can go out and win 4 out of 5 of these....we're in business.
Hopefully you're right , but the Bills and Lions were also two winnable games . Who knows whats going to happen .They can't seem to put any team away so winnable games are a coin flip. They have a tough 3 game stretch with the Pats ,Falcons , and Hags so the past two losses will be tough to recover from .

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Have game day performance problems???

Just go play the Rams. You'll be back on track in no time.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Giants
Panthers
@Jets
Dolphins
@Saints

Let's be honest, though, all of those teams are saying the same thing about us. Let's hope Eli has a bad game next week and then our defense gets healed up during the bye. I'm still hoping we'll see Goff soon. But I'll be shocked if it happens.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can't do it. Right now this is the same old Fisher Rams team. They should have won that game in Detroit but squandered it. I'm not going to allow myself to think they're more than a .500 team as of right now. Just another team, mediocre as all hell, because they can never get all three phases clicking together more than a game or two.

If they win this weekend and then come out of the bye with a big win vs Carolina then sure, I'll start to hope again that it's different. But at this point I've already lowered my expectations and I'm just waiting to see if these guys can grow into something noteworthy.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

@Niners - W
Seahawks - L
@Bucs - L
@Cardinals - L
Bills - W
@Lions - W

Giants
Panthers
@Jets
Dolphins
@Saints

I am going to continue to think positive We can and will Win the Next 5 games and shut every-ones collective mouths!!(y):snicker::popcorn::cheers:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

@Niners - W
Seahawks - L
@Bucs - L
@Cardinals - L
Bills - W
@Lions - W
You got it exactly backwards?

Can you predict losses for the rest of the season, please?

TexasRam

Legend
Can't do it. Right now this is the same old Fisher Rams team. They should have won that game in Detroit but squandered it. I'm not going to allow myself to think they're more than a .500 team as of right now. Just another team, mediocre as all hell, because they can never get all three phases clicking together more than a game or two.

If they win this weekend and then come out of the bye with a big win vs Carolina then sure, I'll start to hope again that it's different. But at this point I've already lowered my expectations and I'm just waiting to see if these guys can grow into something noteworthy.

Yea right now we are a .500 team. It's hard for people to accept this but it's true.

If somehow we get Quinn Brockers and Tru back then I can see us making a run.

We can get to 10 wins and the playoffs if healthy but that's a lot to ask.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Yea right now we are a .500 team. It's hard for people to accept this but it's true.

I'm going to remain positive, but it really is a roll of the dice for a reason.

I highlighted your statement because I think it's telling. This year they gambled on defense, to improve the offense creating this very situation.

But when you're playing whack-a-mole like that every year, it just begs for mediocrity.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Look at it this way, it will make for exciting Football!(y);) Not that Football is ever boring!:D

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Those who forget the past...

Are doomed to repeat it...

Either Winston Churchill, or Jim Jones...yeah that Jim Jones...

oops forgot one guy...
George Santayana....think he was first..

So...naw, I'ma keep these games in a nice cozy place...locked in my DTV recorded spot...