Let's do the Fisher introduction thing.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
zn said:
Actually Fisher asked the players's THEIR nicknames.
Doh! Another one of those poorly structured sentences again, eh?

Well. In that case. My nickname was "Tiny."

Cheerleaders can be so cruel.
At least you got to "play" girls would hear my nickname and leave, swear to God, I was out of HS before I started running into women who thought I was good looking, Justin Beiber I ain't.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thordaddy said:
X said:
zn said:

At least you got to "play" girls would hear my nickname and leave, swear to God, I was out of HS before I started running into women who thought I was good looking, Justin Beiber I ain't.
Well, I was kidding of course. I only had one girlfriend throughout high school, and she was the bomb. She had to move to Cali, though, after our junior year and that was pretty tough. Stayed in touch for a while, and even made a couple of trips over there, but you can't keep a girl like that on a 4000 mile leash. Sounds like a good 80's movie, don't it?

Actually, my nickname was "Sand." There's a reason for that, but it's a really long story.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Actually, my nickname was "Sand." There's a reason for that, but it's a really long story. I wanna hear it tell me

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
Thordaddy said:
X said:
zn said:

Well, I was kidding of course. I only had one girlfriend throughout high school, and she was the bomb. She had to move to Cali, though, after our junior year and that was pretty tough. Stayed in touch for a while, and even made a couple of trips over there, but you can't keep a girl like that on a 4000 mile leash. Sounds like a good 80's movie, don't it?

Actually, my nickname was "Sand." There's a reason for that, but it's a really long story.

I wasn't kidding, it was tough girls were terrified of me , except of course friends girlfriends,coulda hooked up with most of them cuz they knew I wasn't as mean as I looked ,but being 15 with the features of a thirty year old doesn't play well with the fans of boy bands.
But yeah I knew you were kidding that's the kind of thing you don't admit if it is true :shock: Ahem ... I guess :lmao:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Played QB ( Option). Played every pos. on D at least twice.. We only had 27 players at most any year. Quitman HS.

Fav. movie. Saving Private Ryan.

Nickname Bo. Always was. Most my kin don't know my real name.

Had a mutt. It got into it with a bobcat when I was 12, I had to shoot it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
They were asking for nicknames of us? Shit...uh...J-Dog was the nickname my friends gave me. I know, not original, but it was a nickname nonetheless.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Played defense...in soccer in grade school. Then as I became a veteran was a starting forward! YAY!

Favorite movie...AVENGERS ASSEMBLE. Course it changes every time I see a new one.

Never had a pet.

Nickname: Hershey's Kiss (Don't ask...)