Lets Change 'Rampages Image' and....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was going through Old photos and found these, so I thought, why not try to up-date the Team images! What do you think about Revamping Rampages Face a Little, using these Throw-backs !?
images.jpg
images9M3UFJYO.jpg

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
i actually wish they would change the logo to the vintage Rams head logo
nfl-media-guide-yearbook_los-angeles-rams-1959.jpg

BOOM

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, since Rampage's main job descriptions are community service, market promotion, and giving the kids something to identify with, I would have to say that your suggestion could potentially be terrifying.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Well, since Rampage's main job descriptions are community service, market promotion, and giving the kids something to identify with, I would have to say that your suggestion could potentially be terrifying.

We could have a GAME DAY version of Rampage - with his game face on that's terrifying...and one cuddly version for the kids??

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OOPS! I didn't think of that!...But then again, it could be his 'Game Face'!:D