Lets be real. Saffold,Long issues.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Lets face facts these two mentioned above will be hurt. I forgot Saffold failed a physical with Oakland.
Do we have damaged goods?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its very possible. You can add Scott Wells to that. And that concerns me because we don't have much depth. When healthy we have a good line. But health has always been the issue with 3 of our starters.

jjab360

Legend
I can't see the future so it's impossible for me (or anyone) to say that those two will get hurt. I will say that that's what we drafted Robinson for, though, and Travis Bond and Davin Joseph have looked pretty good as reserves.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Saffold got rolled up on in the Browns game, didn't he? Thought it was an ankle, not his shoulder.
Also, Long is just coming back.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lets face facts these two mentioned above will be hurt.
put-that-evil-on-me.gif

V3

Hall of Fame
Saffold got rolled up on in the Browns game, didn't he? Thought it was an ankle, not his shoulder.
Also, Long is just coming back.
He was rolled up on. It seems like he gets rolled up on every year though. I don't get it.

I'll say this, though, I have very little faith in either Long or Saffold playing all 16 games, whether it's them being injury prone or just bad luck.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just think Fisher should of drafted a Qb with 1st pick. Donald is nice but DT was not where team was lacking,

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe we'll jinx it if we say it'll happen? It's a good jinx.
Ah, a reverse jinx. I like it
But aren't you jinxing it by revealing the reverse jinx plan?
Can we unjinx that jinx?

V3

Hall of Fame
Ah, a reverse jinx. I like it
But aren't you jinxing it by revealing the reverse jinx plan?
Can we unjinx that jinx?

You know, once I posted that, I thought the exact same thing. I almost wrote it but lost track of where the jinxes cancelled out.:confused:

jjab360

Legend
I just think Fisher should of drafted a Qb with 1st pick. Donald is nice but DT was not where team was lacking,
Nope. Hill will be better than Manziel this year, anyway, and there'll be better QBs in next year's draft. Donald is also going to be a franchise player, couldn't be happier with that pick.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Hey now I'm damaged goods but I still stay productive and work hard. Long and Saffold will be fine.

Big Willie

Starter
Saffold is actually more injury prone than Sam Bradford. He just gets injured 2-3 times a game and his injuries keep him out for a few series or a couple of games. He teases you, only to let you down multiple times a season by being absent from offensive possessions. I am not saying he's not tough...just unlucky. I did not want him back this year. When Jake Long and SB get hurt...they stay hurt...allowing you to move on to the next man up.