Lets be honest, the Rams are moving...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

And to be clear the other thread was removed by the community NOT by a member of the staff.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Oh, thank fate. I was going to seriously chew you out after that title...but I'll give you a like anyway.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@PhxRam Come on...you know you were pissed when you clicked on the thread

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dang and I had just typed the following rant to post in that thread. So as not to let it go to waste:

You know, I never have a dog in this fight because while I was growing up, the Rams were 2560 miles away. When I moved to Georgia, they were still 2327 miles away and now they are 781 miles away so I can't even relate. I've never been to a "home" game when it comes to the Rams but it hasn't deterred my fandom yet. I know I'm only on my 45th year as a RAM fan and things could change but until it does, I could give a "flying Penelope poot" where the Rams call home. I'm guessing I'm not going any damn where. So for all of those who care to whimper and whine about where the Rams may or may not call home, change your damn diaper, straighten your backbone a bit, tighten your chin strap, and get ready to get behind this team that is gaining strength every day in preparation to carry us once again to the promised land!!!!!!!!!!!:X3:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Actually, I thought this was that other thread. I went away for a while.