Let's Assume...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I'm less concerned about Long, as his injury was a freak one rather than something that should be recurring (like a hammy).

You have to admit he was on the ground quite a bit this year. Each time I found myself wondering if this was the time he will not get up.

DeweyCheatem-n-Howe

You have to admit he was on the ground quite a bit this year. Each time I found myself wondering if this was the time he will not get up.
But he kept getting back up. I'm not super concerned. I understand why you would be, but I expect him to be full strength, and prior to his shoulder injuries he was very reliable in Miami as I recall.

PhxRam

But he kept getting back up. I'm not super concerned. I understand why you would be, but I expect him to be full strength, and prior to his shoulder injuries he was very reliable in Miami as I recall.

I really hope so. Once he got that injury prone label, I expected the worst every time he laid on the ground as a trainer attended to him.

DeweyCheatem-n-Howe

I really hope so. Once he got that injury prone label, I expected the worst every time he laid on the ground as a trainer attended to him.
A fair concern, but I kind of view him, Saffold and Bradford the same, in that their injuries tend to be freak occurrences rather than long-lasting recurring issues. Hard for me to declare them injury-prone, even though they may well be...

PhxRam

A fair concern, but I kind of view him, Saffold and Bradford the same, in that their injuries tend to be freak occurrences rather than long-lasting recurring issues. Hard for me to declare them injury-prone, even though they may well be...

How would you describe Saffold?

CoachO

Hall of Fame
OT (Matthews or Robinson)
CB (Dennard or Gilbert) at #13 Gaines or similar in late 2nd or 3rd
OG (2nd or 3rd round)