Lesson's Fun Fun Gameday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
So, I went on NFL Ticketexchange and saw that there 2 tickets in Section 130 for $75 each. So I put the money down and got 2 tickets for myself and my father. The seats were 2 rows away from the field, in fact, Gibson tossed a ball to the guy right infront of me for a TD. Many high fives were given to the players after the game. I was in the endzone where SJ should have had a TD(it should have been one). Many refs were booed.

All in all, it was a great game and glad to see a Rams W.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Lesson said:
So, I went on NFL Ticketexchange and saw that there 2 tickets in Section 130 for $75 each. So I put the money down and got 2 tickets for myself and my father. The seats were 2 rows away from the field, in fact, Gibson tossed a ball to the guy right infront of me for a TD. Many high fives were given to the players after the game. I was in the endzone where SJ should have had a TD(it should have been one). Many refs were booed.

Very special to share it with your father.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
That's really great, I'm getting really excited for the London game now, especially since it looks like it's going to be a lot more competitive than I originally feared! Definitely need to get myself out to St Louis when I graduate (again) and get some funds together.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Lesson said:

Good stuff Lesson. Cool that you got to go.