Less than 2 hours till the fun begins!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
in one hour and 45 free agency truly begins. Wonder who Verner is gonna sign with? Wonder if we will beat out the Gnats for Schwartz. Who will pay a boatload for Byrd? Can't wait to get some players so can start focusing on the draft.

Let the contract games begin!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
or is it less than an hour now? damn daylight savings time!@@

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
One of my favorite times of the year. The new year begins, New toys to play with and high hopes that this just might be the year! it all starts in T-90 minutes!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm pretty much not expecting much from us early. Or the entire period. Reality is $15M is only about $10M (save for the rookie pool). Unless more relief is coming we just don't have a ton of money to do much. At least not the big flashy signings.

Its seems nuts to me some teams have $50M+ to spend.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm pretty much not expecting much from us early. Or the entire period. Reality is $15M is only about $10M (save for the rookie pool). Unless more relief is coming we just don't have a ton of money to do much. At least not the big flashy signings.

Its seems nuts to me some teams have $50M+ to spend.

We were tight going into last year too. We ended up giving out two pretty good contracts. If the coaches and GM want someone K-demoff will make it happen.

A55VA6

Legend
Seems like Raiders and Browns are going to try and get everyone. Those 2 teams seem to be in on almost every top player. lol

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We were tight going into last year too. We ended up giving out two pretty good contracts. If the coaches and GM want someone K-demoff will make it happen.
Don't get me wrong, I hope you're right. But I'm not going to go crazy like some (you know that other site) if we don't.
I'm hoping for Verner and OL help so the draft gives us more options.

jjab360

Legend
I'm going to mentally prepare myself for disappointment, so that even the smallest signing gives me hope.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just want someone to sign with us so we can actually discuss what happened and stop speculation...offseason drives me nuts

I'm going to mentally prepare myself for disappointment, so that even the smallest signing gives me hope.

I'm going to build myself up so that I'll be disappointed with whoever we sign, start a thread on what absolute idiots Fisher and Snead are, and then get over it 30 minutes later.

A55VA6

Legend
I wonder how fast guys are going to get swiped up. Might get crazy fast.