Les Snead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
you didn't miss much. The long wait for the draft has him annoyed. Having the draft over more days allows them more time to be diligent in the later rounds. He likes watching Manziel, says whatever team picks him may have to adjust to Manziel rather than vice versa. Prior to Bradford going down, they had changed to more run first play action pass offense. During that time Bradford's ratings were among top in the NFL.

siiimmons

UDFA
I know. He defended bradford right before saying something along the lines of "during the 3 week stretch where we were a run first offense with bradford, he had the second highest qb rating during that span."

Also he didnt seem to ecstatic about the extra two weeks. Neither is anyone else, hence the "WHAT DOES IT MEAN" talk.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I know. He defended bradford right before saying something along the lines of "during the 3 week stretch where we were a run first offense with bradford, he had the second highest qb rating during that span."

Also he didnt seem to ecstatic about the extra two weeks. Neither is anyone else, hence the "WHAT DOES IT MEAN" talk.

Well in defense of the QBR rating, when you're running more and passing less it's a lot easier to have that stat.
Give Bradford the same running game for 16 games and I'm sure his rating would increase also.