Les Snead with Jim Rome

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[cbs]jJ3zg26Bh_PK[/cbs]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cbssports.com/video/player/play/videos/jJ3zg26Bh_PK/les-snead-talks-st-louis-rams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cbssports.com/video/player/p ... louis-rams</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is it just me, or is the fact that other teams have won the division basically not a big deal?
I mean, someone has to - right?

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The Dude said:
Is it just me, or is the fact that other teams have won the division basically not a big deal?

Yeah, I think Snead didn't quite articulate the point he was trying to make; that there is a lot of inter-divisional competition, unlike other divisions (i.e., NE has owned its division for years).

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I cannot believe that rome is still employed. What a douche-bag.

There should be a law preventing that little POS from ever even mentioning the name of any Ram QB.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Selassie I said:

There should be a law preventing that little POS from ever even mentioning the name of any Ram QB.
Employed...how about alive? Chrissy almost skinned him :lmao:

nighttrain

Legend
The Dude said:
How bout we went 10-65 pre-Fisher, now turn those #'s around:)
train

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
DR RAM said:
Selassie I said:

Employed...how about alive? Chrissy almost skinned him :lmao:

:sly:

True,,,true...