Les Snead presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Watched it twice and didn't catch this part.

Could you elaborate?

I listened to it live on Facebook. I didn't listen to this link here. But a reporter asked him if there was more in the works. He said he is always fielding cold calls, and when you get a reputation of someone who isn't hesitant to deal, then teams are quick to run things by him. Then he said if things go a certain way, he could have the opportunity to be involved in some interesting deals.

I'm paraphrasing of course. I listened to it about six hours ago or more. Maybe it was edited out on this copy. It's probably better if he's not saying anything about future deals at all. Players may be concerned that they are next to go. And it's quite possible that none of it materializes.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I’ve never in my life heard someone so consistently struggle to articulate coherent answers.
Agreed lol. He's got a unique and convoluted way of getting to a point. It almost makes you want to pull for him to arrive to it. But it's also nice to hear from him.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Agreed lol. He's got a unique and convoluted way of getting to a point. It almost makes you want to pull for him to arrive to it. But it's also nice to hear from him.

I think he struggles with wanting to share while at the same time realizing that one slip of the tongue could cause tons of damage to his ability to deal.

The better part of valor is discretion.

So Les is trying to answer questions, while he's thinking of things happening in the moment or things needing to be done and also making sure to parse what can safely be said and what can't.

I don't envy him. It's a lot of juggling and I'm more of a deep dive focus person, so I couldn't or wouldn't even TRY to do a job like that.