Les Snead on NFL AM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I can't watch it. Can you report what was all said.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Said he really wants to take BPA with his remaining picks.

Said it's really easy to reach at this point in the draft. Seems to have learned with BQ.

FRO

Legend
Said he really wants to take BPA with his remaining picks.

Said it's really easy to reach at this point in the draft. Seems to have learned with BQ.
This draft is so good and deep it only makes sense. Just get really good football players. No over thinking it. No Brian Quick types.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Great idea.
We can rent a couple of vets for safety and cb3 if needed.
It's a relief to look at the roster and feel comfortable with the starters in place.

Hell of a turnaround.

FRO

Legend
Great idea.
We can rent a couple of vets for safety and cb3 if needed.
It's a relief to look at the roster and feel comfortable with the starters in place.

Hell of a turnaround.
Who we lose from last year's team? Our LG and Finnagen. Our LGs suck and Finnagen did too, plus he was injured for most of the year. So we added a LG, a DT and Bradford. Just get good football players.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm good if we select Bitonio or one of the top guards.

I'm good if we take Joyner or a CB

I'm good if M. Lee, or J. Matthews fall to us and we take one.

FRO

Legend
I'm good if we select Bitonio or one of the top guards.

I'm good if we take Joyner or a CB

I'm good if M. Lee, or J. Matthews fall to us and we take one.
So many good options. I expect us to get 3 players today. We have so many picks and we can't fit all 12 picks on the roster. I think we move up and add quality players.

Muleman

UDFA
So many good options. I expect us to get 3 players today. We have so many picks and we can't fit all 12 picks on the roster. I think we move up and add quality players.
I agree, I know we can't trade the 3 comp picks, but we should use the others to go get players we really want.