Les Snead on NFL AM tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Just saw a commercial that Les Snead is going to be on NFL AM tomorrow morning talking to their crew. Obviously he's not going to admit anything major but for anyone that wants to hear what he has to say, like myself, it would be a good opportunity this close before the draft. Just a reminder for anyone who was interested.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Just saw a commercial that Les Snead is going to be on NFL AM tomorrow morning talking to their crew. Obviously he's not going to admit anything major but for anyone that wants to hear what he has to say, like myself, it would be a good opportunity this close before the draft. Just a reminder for anyone who was interested.
Pump the Manziel rumors, Les, pump 'em hard!

Trade down #2 & Trade up #13. I know you can do it. Let's get two HOF'ers and 3 starters in the first 3-rounds, baby!

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm curious to see what he does say. Should be interesting.

He'll talk about how they've done their work, pretty excited about a few guys, can't wait to just get into the war room, blah blah blah. He'll be asked about the Bradford rumors and Manziel rumors and will chuckle a bit and say that there's some things he likes about JF, but Bradford is their guy, yada yada, nothing committal, just a bunch of nothing speak so he doesn't give anything away, and mostly say he's ready for Thursday. Same thing that every GM says about this time.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thanks for the heads up man. Much appreciated.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Appreciate the heads up.