Les Snead interviewed on Colin Cowherd

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That didn't go the whole thing unfortunately. They continued talking and Herd asked him to discuss what would be the first 8 positions he took to build a team.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That didn't go the whole thing unfortunately. They continued talking and Herd asked him to discuss what would be the first 8 positions he took to build a team.

I didn't know that @OldSchool thanks for catching that. (y)

Here is the podcast link.. the missing portion starts at the 27:07 mark..

https://art19.com/shows/the-herd-w-colin-cowherd/episodes/b4f83492-4de4-4cca-9135-1abf80683a67

d3ebdcd25adf088c9b152aead102dfc53c3cae2fa0071c3204670c3b2e02ee9b168a12a7ef075bd57bfcc6ec2a13a8f7bea6b354a0fc6adf2b50eb8971117414.jpeg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Their list of 8 made me lawl. I'd go...

1. QB.
2. LT.
3. DE.
4. CB.
5. CB.
6. RT.
7. WR.
8. TE.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Their list of 8 made me lawl. I'd go...

1. QB.
2. LT.
3. DE.
4. CB.
5. CB.
6. RT.
7. WR.
8. TE.

I'd say they didn't, or haven't addressed it. Well at least when they did they have failed.

This season though some freaking serious up grades.

1.QB ?? Jared Goff - The Rams future.
He gets first team reps & a new coaching staff. Plus all the upgrades around him. He has a year a experience under his belt.

2. LT . Whitworth - huge upgrade & veteran leader.

3. DE -- Aaron Donland & D.Easley
Look out !!! -- add Robert Quinn & Conor Barwin !! Look out !!!
We all know what has happened the last 2 season when Robert Quinn got injured.

4. Tru Johnson got hurt against Buffalo. The Rams win that game & are 4-1

5. K. Webster -- big time pick up. Rookie CB's are hard to trust at the position because the college game is so different. This guy wants to be great .

6. Jamon Brown ?? He was a 3rd pick. Going into his 3rd season. Hard to say , but Rob Hav never was healthy & plugged in with no training camp coming out of the gate. Right now those 2 have been working together going into there 3rd year & were roommates in training camp as rookies.

7. Robert Woods & Copper Kupp are 2 new staters. - vs dumb & dumber. Can't take anything away from Kenny Britt , & well see how Quick plays in Washington were he will get opportunities.

8. Tyler Higbee was going through a lot & coming off a major injury before training camp. Gerald Everett is a perfect fit for The Rams & McVays offense. I think Les Snead hit on 2 excellent picks .
Then will see what Hemingway does ?
Sam Rodgers is a straight up FB add an
New dimension to the offense.He will be a single back in fact at some point during the season maybe in motion with Tavon to open up a defense? A nice draw 2nd & 3 .

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Snead is smooth and now he has his former Falcon comrade in Brian Xanders too. Hopefully things will improve because if the Rams have another tough season, it will be Les Snead that will be on the outside looking in.