Les Snead Evaluates Rams’ Wide Receivers –video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Danny was Danny, all heart and guts but he scared no one. Loved the guy though.
I disagree. Teams game planned for him, and for good reason.

lLp4v8X.jpg

fancents86

Starter
prime example why Snead is the GM and the rest should stick to madden.. you don't keep replacing one position if they unperform one year... whether it's WR or any other positions... if we keep drafting one position year after year, the other positions will suffer
THANK YOU

fancents86

Starter
I find it funny how a sophmore slump can erase the fact that a reciever put up record numbers his rookie season (Givens). Please explain the logic in this.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I find it funny how a sophmore slump can erase the fact that a reciever put up record numbers his rookie season (Givens). Please explain the logic in this.

I think as a whole the fan base is just disappointed in this year.

A lot of the players have unfairly taken the brunt of the disappointment.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think as a whole the fan base is just disappointed in this year.

A lot of the players have unfairly taken the brunt of the disappointment.
Yeah ya know if all you considered about Drew Brees was the first half of this evenings game ,you'd think they needed to trade fro Kellen Clemens

lockdnram21

Legend
I think were OK at wr once we discovered a running game and teams start foccusing on our receivers. Were getting open but we didn't have a good qb to get them the ball. When Sam went down it messed up the development of all the receivers. I think if we get Sam back and fix the line we will be fine. Make the ol stout run a mix of zac and benny and that will open up our passing game.Year 3 is a big year for Quick and Givens. I think Givens will have a bounce back year. I still have high hopes for Quick. Bailey is more than a possesion receiver. Then we have a big te who really is a receiver. I just cant see the rams drafting a receiver unless they draft one latter in draft thats too good to pass.On defense draft either lamarcus Joyner or Kurtis Drummond to pair with McDonald, Draft Cb for depth and play more man coverage. And no 10 yards off receiver. Then I think we will be ready to compete

WvuIN02

Starter
What is the common denominator in all 4 teams left?

They all have dominant O lines that can protect the QB and run. The ground games are winning right now, and for good reason. The Rams have what they need at WR and RB with Stacy as the primary back but could use a good backup as well. Denver, NE, Seattle, and SF all have good backups that can share the load.

The bigger question is going to be on Bradford this year. Can he make the leap to elite? He wasnt a 3rd round pick, he was the top pick. He needs to stay healthy and produce this year. Hopefully the Rams can get the OL fixed up in the draft, get a good backup RB, and find some pieces on defense to fill some holes. This draft is crucial.