Les Snead Discusses Foles, the Draft Class, and the Defense with Bernie

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Rams GM Les Snead discusses Nick Foles, the draft picks, and the defense

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

with Bernie.

giphy.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Radio is Bernie's calling. He's much better at it than writing because he keeps his negative BS on a tighter leash. Gotta say I enjoy his show far more than I ever liked his articles.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and re: Snead's notes on QBs coming from spread system... "Patience" is something I take to mean roster spots will be reserved for a developmental QB on most into the future. Translation for me is the smart teams aren't going to go with only 2 QBs unless they're very young themselves. Keeping a dev QB on the roster will be the general rule IMO.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Oh and re: Snead's notes on QBs coming from spread system... "Patience" is something I take to mean roster spots will be reserved for a developmental QB on most into the future. Translation for me is the smart teams aren't going to go with only 2 QBs unless they're very young themselves. Keeping a dev QB on the roster will be the general rule IMO.

You mean, like the Colts? :eek: