Les Snead and Sean McVay Pre-Draft Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
While this is certainly the right draft to need a CB - if the Rams really do feel like Tru will be around long term, I'm not sure its a top need. If Tru is 2017 and gone, its a much more pressing need.

For me, its Center, TE, WR as our 3 biggest needs - and probably in that order. Unless Lamp is somehow available, I can't justify grabbing a center on day 2 - so I am hoping for a TE / WR tandem - ideally something like Engram / Kupp or if I want to get crazy hopeful, Njoku slips to us.

But we also need pieces on the front 7 for the new look Defense and good edge rushers aren't generally around past day 2 - they get snatched up pretty quickly.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Im super excited for the draft and outside of QB, DT, or RB. I think all other positions are pretty much on the table for us.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
After watching it, I'll just say that I hope the Rams prioritize football skill along with explosiveness. If they draft a bunch of athletes who aren't great football players, I'll be disappointed. But based on what they're saying, I expect Evan Engram to be the pick if he's around at #37.(he might not be)

I've come to the same conclusion it'll be Engram as well, even if they have to move up into the late 1st to get him. I see you listed him in the WR rankings on your list which I agree with and like 100%......because I think an Engram/Kittle (on your list of "explosive" TE) combination would be tremendous pickups for the offense.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Don't need them. I live in Florida. I just spy on you myself. However, I should mention that I am not advocating the Rams draft every player I listed. I'm not a fan of some of them.

I concur... I'm not advocating that I prefer all players on the list either... I'm in agreement and have them in the explosive based/analytics grouping.

WR
Evan Engram
K.D. Cannon

Josh Reynolds
Mack Hollins
Josh Ross
Carlos Henderson

Shelton Gibson

TE
David Njoku
Jonnu Smith
Gerald Everett