Len Dawson at halftime of Super Bowl 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
vintagesupebowl-smoking-22613.jpg

Yup, smoking a cig and I wonder if that's a beer at his feet.

LOL times have changed.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
They wore red jerseys that day. Maybe that was another occasion?

...just looked up. That was super bowl I

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup good detective work guys, it's 1.......and it's a Fresca he's drinking.

Sitting on a folding metal chair......wow.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yup, smoking a cig and I wonder if that's a beer at his feet.

LOL times have changed.

This was not Super Bowl IV, the Chiefs played the Vikings and donned their Red Jerseys, this is Super Bowl I against the Packers, when they wore the white jerseys with white pants.
superbowlI_AP6701150648.jpg

football-super-bowl-iv-minnesota-vikings-qb-joe-kapp-in-action-pass-picture-id139022318

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This was not Super Bowl IV, the Chiefs played the Vikings and donned their Red Jerseys, this is Super Bowl I against the Packers, when they wore the white jerseys with white pants.
superbowlI_AP6701150648.jpg

football-super-bowl-iv-minnesota-vikings-qb-joe-kapp-in-action-pass-picture-id139022318

Thank you @den-the-coach for piling on about my mistake hahaha, mebbe there is a spot on my ear where you can drop a hard elbow LOL.

I'm looking at the pics, they are classic. The Chiefs helmet looks good in both pics.

And if Joe Kapp had not left his ass somewhere they could have won that game I think HAHAHA.

He has a 90 year olds ass. How did he run around like he did and throw like he did with that back porch???

It looks like he has two beagles ears for a butt!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He has a 90 year olds ass. How did he run around like he did and throw like he did with that back porch???

Against George Allen & the Los Angeles Rams no less, defeating the Rams in Minnesota in the conference championship game 23-20.
football-nfl-playoffs-minnesota-vikings-qb-joe-kapp-in-endzone-after-picture-id153454069

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
Against George Allen & the Los Angeles Rams no less, defeating the Rams in Minnesota in the conference championship game 23-20.
football-nfl-playoffs-minnesota-vikings-qb-joe-kapp-in-endzone-after-picture-id153454069

That was the first time I had my heart broken as a Rams fan. There were many more to come against the Cowboys or Vikings. 1999 exorcised a lot of demons.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was the first time I had my heart broken as a Rams fan. There were many more to come against the Cowboys or Vikings. 1999 exorcised a lot of demons.
Same for me... sat on the living room floor crying.