Legatron Post-Game Comments

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He looks like Josh Hutcherson (Peeta) from Hunger Games.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Young G-Z set the Ram record twice in one game.

Game Ball x2

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Look at this shit. Huge plays by a bunch of rookies and 2 or 3 yr players. And I really think Brockers played a big role with no stats. Think this was a decent draft for us? Oh yeah...........

And "The Leg"? OHHHH Yeah.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
GZ is incredible! Rookie of the year??????? Could happen!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Poster A - April 2012: "A kicker in the 6th round?????????? He could have been available as a UDFA!!!!!!!!!! Clueless!!!!!!!!!"

Poster A - September 2012: "I never doubted these guys for a second."

bluecoconuts

Legend
I was confused on why they took a kicker in the 6th round before I looked at his stats and saw why. And I'm glad they did, what a find.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
Poster A - April 2012: "A kicker in the 6th round?????????? He could have been available as a UDFA!!!!!!!!!! Clueless!!!!!!!!!"

Poster A - September 2012: "I never doubted these guys for a second."

Hey, let's be fair: I said he'd be there in the seventh. But I sure am glad to be eating this crow. Tastes delicious.

:cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Poster A is just about everybody.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
X said:
Idk, I guess I was indifferent on the pick, but when i saw the perfection from 50+ yards out in college I was stoked.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Barrison6 said:
X said:
Idk, I guess I was indifferent on the pick, but when i saw the perfection from 50+ yards out in college I was stoked.
Me too, I certainly didn't criticize them for taking a kicker in the 6th round. Had they taken him in the 3rd, then I'd have been a bit irritable

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
Well I ain't goin' back to find out but intuitively IMA think I was poster B for serveral reasons,A.) cuz I was so happy over the regime change , and 2.) cuz being an old Big Red fan I remember them using their FIRST pick on Steve Little a kicker out of Arkansas, so to me a sixth if you want the guy is good value at any position.

Whodathunk they would get even more great value in the next round though.
This draft is the shit legends are made of guys after the trades and picks ,it's dynasty potential two more years with this many hits and we are on top for years and trading people for 2nd rndrs we gave 6th rnd picks for.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bluecoconuts said:
I was confused on why they took a kicker in the 6th round before I looked at his stats and saw why. And I'm glad they did, what a find.

we found out a little later in the draft when the vikings drafted a kicker.

they wanted him. why take the chance of another team poaching him in front of their eyes. it was only a 6th round pick.