Legarrette Blount: I think Fisher knows us now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ount-i-think-jeff-fisher-knows-our-names-now/

627665482-e1480939588969.jpg
Getty Images
Plenty of people were amused last week when Rams coach Jeff Fisher made references to “Brandon” and “Danny” while discussing the Patriots’ running backs because Brandon Bolden usually only plays special teams and there hasn’t been a Danny at running back in New England since Danny Woodhead left town.

The Rams said Fisher was referring to wide receiver Danny Amendola, but he already knew LeGarrette Blount from a brief time when Blount played for Fisher with the Titans. Blount was joined in the backfield by Dion Lewis and James White in a 26-10 Patriots victory on Sunday and he referenced Fisher’s comments by mentioning them after the game.

“He already knew my name,” Blount said, via the Boston Herald. “I think he knows James and Dion now for sure, though.”

Blount ran 18 times for 88 yards and a touchdown on Sunday, leaving him with 230 carries for 957 yards and 13 touchdowns. The attempts and touchdowns are already career highs and he’s 51 yards away from another one during a year that’s left Blount well known around the league.