LB Will Herring Signs With Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Never heard of this guy in my life, even though he's apparently picked Bradford off before playing as a Seahawk. If he can bring good ST play and discipline though, I'm all for it.

rams2050

Starter
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_c2a85da3-a88a-59a8-9508-5ea5eebe8755.html

The Rams have signed linebacker Will Herring, who played most recently with the New Orleans Saints, filling the spot created when linebacker Ray Ray Armstrong was released Monday.
Herring, 31, was a fifth-round draft pick by Seattle out of Auburn in 2007. He spent his first four seasons with the Seahawks, before joining the Saints in 2011.
He was with current Rams defensive coordinator Gregg Williams that season in New Orleans, and continued with the Saints in 2012 and '13.
Herring has appeared in 97 career regular-season games with 12 starts, playing both inside and outside linebacker. In 2010 as a Seawhawk, he registered his first NFL sack against the Rams on Oct. 3 at the Edward Jones Dome. In the regular-season finale that year he had an interception of Rams quarterback Sam Bradford.
Herring, 6-3, 241, was the Saints' special teams captain last season, and finished second on the team in special teams stops in 2013 with and tied for second in 2012.
The Rams also added linebacker Marshall McFadden, most recently with the Oakland Raiders, to their practice squad. He fills the opening left when wide Justin Veltung was released from the practice squad Tuesday.
The Rams now have five linebackers on their 53-man roster

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@ZigZagRam , you sir obviously don't see very well....they look exactly alike....hell they could be twins.
I see what you mean!
a971ae9c56cb6df0c775593fd2e66a9a.jpg

Alan

Legend
I see this pick up with the same amount of excitement I had when we signed Spoon. There's a good reason why he's available and it's not because he just got back from a spiritual retreat. On the other hand, he's bound to be better than what we have and he'll probably be a disciplined player which will be a refreshing change.