LB Jarvis Jones visiting rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Lol.. Jarvis Jones... Not Jarvis Landry :p

... Though a Jarvis Landry with a Robert Woods + Tavon might be exciting to see.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Whos who???... Are we getting both Jarvis's for the price of 1?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Underwhelming 1st round selection. He played with Tree in Georgia. Most scouts saw him as the better LB of the two. Maybe Wade could work some magic. He's also visiting the Cards today.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Id be all for signing him on the cheap since he so underperformed.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If the Steelers couldn't help him, I doubt that he'll be much more than depth. But maybe Phillips can do it? Either way, if Jones comes cheap, I'd be all for signing him.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Cheap or nothing. Guy is good against the run though so could be useful.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Movable chess piece, I see him as a more inside LB.. Good against the run

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Actually spoke highly of him as a prospect and expected him to boom in Pittsburgh. Doing well with us will be nice, I expect great things with Wade leading the charge.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I agree with those who mention "affordable" above when it comes to Jones. Just don't overpay the dude, because he's probably not gonna earn it.

WvuIN02

Starter
Guy was awful in Pittsburgh where he was given every tool and chance to succeed. No thanks.

He played like he ran a 4.9, which was what he actually did run at his pro day. 38 year old James Harrison who has lost a step has kept him riding the pine the last two years as well....

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Guy was awful in Pittsburgh where he was given every tool and chance to succeed. No thanks.

He played like he ran a 4.9, which was what he actually did run at his pro day. 38 year old James Harrison who has lost a step has kept him riding the pine the last two years as well....

I think Jones usually starts and Harrison would come in on passing downs but I could be wrong. Didn't watch many steelers games.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'll pass was not very good for the Steelers, now as a reserve maybe, but he showcased nothing in Pittsburgh.