LB Correa

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bastids.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Avery Williamson if we’re targeting a LB! Been after this guy for years!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I do have some hope that Polite goes apeshit over the next month. Sure would be nice.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Man you guys have some high hopes for these guys. Me not so much. Unless lewis can first stay healthy and show he belongs out there. It's gonna be a year with not a lot of edge pressure

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Man you guys have some high hopes for these guys. Me not so much. Unless lewis can first stay healthy and show he belongs out there. It's gonna be a year with not a lot of edge pressure
Lewis walked an NFL LT back into the QB with ONE ARM. He belongs, but ya he's gotta stay healthy

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Lewis walked an NFL LT back into the QB with ONE ARM. He belongs, but ya he's gotta stay healthy
We'll see, not saying he does or doesn't but we all need a bigger sample size to see if he's a true gamer or a bust.