Lawrence Vickers had ants in his pants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
:ohno:

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/la ... tch/140244

lawrence-vickers-cowboys-530x315.jpg

Cowboys fullback Lawrence Vickers had to temporarily leave practice on Wednesday because he had ants in his pants. Literally. Making matters even worse is that Vickers recently discovered he is seriously allergic to fire ants.

According to the Dallas Morning News, Vickers left the first hour of practice at Valley Ranch holding his right hand near his waist and headed to the locker room to be treated for fire ants.

“Fire ants got in my pants,” Vickers said. “I was freaking out. Oh, ants!

“I was trying not to squeeze myself in front of women out there,” Vickers said. “I wanted to pull my pants down and run inside, but I couldn’t do that. When those ants get close to those testicles, there ain’t no laughing about that.”

No, that certainly isn’t a laughing matter. If fire ants can postpone a baseball game, I can only imagine what they would do to someone’s testicles.

And it would have been even worse for Vickers.

The fullback recently discovered he was allergic to fire ants after being stung by them while working out. His neck swelled and he began wheezing, so he began carrying an EpiPen around with him in case he ever had to treat himself for it.

Luckily all he needed was Benadryl to treat the fire ants this time.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Damn! Those of you that live up North may not know much about fire ants but I can tell you that you don't want them anywhere near your junk!!!! :shock:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
Damn! Those of you that live up North may not know much about fire ants but I can tell you that you don't want them anywhere near your junk!!!! :shock:
Got THAT right. I had two get me on the ankle a couple weeks ago, and that shit hurts. Felt like two people were putting their cigarettes out on me.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sounds like Sarcophagus Face (JJ) is going cheap on the pest control.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well... looks like we know what we need to unleash if we play Dallas.