LaVar Ball is an idiot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
Who is buying that stupid BBB crap? Who is making it? I've never seen anyone wearing it, and if I did I'd laugh at them. Who would want to wear anything these turds are promoting?

Frankly I want to see the Better Business Bureau sue them and stop them from using the BBB logo.

I play basketball 3 or 4 times a weeks with multiple people. I have never seen anyone wear any BBB gear. In fact, almost every person I have discussed this with makes fun of it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...pop-up-shop-in-new-york-and-drew-a-huge-line/

Big Baller Brand hit the Big Apple this weekend.

The always-outspoken LaVar Ball was in New York City with this three sons -- Lonzo Ball, whose Lakers play the Knicks on Tuesday; LiAngelo, who recently left UCLA; and LaMelo Ball, who is being home-schooled -- to open a pop-up shop of Big Baller Brand merchandise. What followed was long lines, lots of supporters and the NYPD trying to keep everything under control.

The line stretched well down the street and led to multiple people pulling out phones to record its size.
I don't think I'd call it a success, until his son starts pulling down at least the same cash endorsements a year from bbb, they turned down from Nike.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
About a month ago the Lakers had the second worst record in the league. Now they've won 11 out of 15. It started right around the time Ball went down with an injury. The kid better figure it out or their brand is gonna crash before it even takes off. I'm pretty sure his dad is dependent on his success for this to work. Does Lonzo even wear his dad's brand when he plays?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Starting to dislike following the Lakers
Starting to kinda miss Mitch
Everytime i check on my Lakers here in Austin Texas, it's LaVar LaVar LaVar
I'm rooting for this regime but Magic freakin' sucks
Trading away Nance and Clarkson for mercenaries with this hope of landing LaBron or whatever superstar they think they need to bring in to make Showtime again - but it ain't happening

Imagine having DeAngelo still here. Ingram. Josh Jackson. Clarkson. Kuzma. Julius. Nance, (insert Center of the future here) together for 3 or 4 years -- they'd have been challenging for Championships

I wanted Josh Jackson

http://m.kusports.com/weblogs/hawks...art-to-rookie-season-josh-j/?templates=mobile

The kid is just getting better and better and he's gonna be a monster

LaMelo or LeMelon or LeVar or LaBron Ball is just not cutting it so far with me - i wish it were different but I think the Ball pick has been a disaster

This whole Magic/Pelinka regime has been a disaster.

I live across the way from Chris Mihms dad and he warned me about how horrible Luke Walton was but I had high hopes. Well we suck

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
End of March, 2018. Ball still an idiot.

April 26. Still an idiot.

This article should embarrass him and his kids, but I think they lack the mechanism for that.

They can't even cut it on a Lithuanian team that is essentially a AAA farm team.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ngelo-lamelo-ball-leave-lithuania-bc-vytautas

Source: LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball leave BC Vytautas due to injuries
9:21 PM ET

LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball have ended their stint in Lithuania because both of the brothers are hurt and there are only two games left in the season, sources close to the Ball family told ESPN's Chris Haynes.

The early exit had the approval of the team, BC Vytautas, the sources told Haynes.

But Vytautas head coach Virginijus Seskus said he was shocked at the siblings' departure.

"It's just another proof they came here to make a show, not for basketball. It's sad they didn't understand what we gave them. We understand how they helped us, but they don't," Seskus told Lithuanian outlet 15min.lt.

LaVar Ball, the brothers' father, told 15min.lt that LaMelo would not return to the team next season.

"You really ask me this? Coach ruined everything, and he'll have to pay the price that Melo is not coming back," he said.

Oldest brother Lonzo Ball, who just finished his rookie season with the Los Angeles Lakers, was in Lithuania to visit his siblings, and now the three will join their father and return to California.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
This dude has issues. Ruining the lives of his sons. Being an “ugly American” and megalomania. Good start.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This dude has issues. Ruining the lives of his sons. Being an “ugly American” and megalomania. Good start.

You're 100% correct on each one of those things. And we could add to the list hahaha.

What NBA exec would even consider bringing one of his kids in for a look?

Even if they had the talent, which we have discovered they don't..........it's a bigger circus than Manziel and Tebow combined but with negativity.