LaVar Ball is an idiot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Randle/Deng and the pick (if they get it) for PG13 and Glen Robinson III

Not sure on that one. PG13 has one year left on the contract. He could go to LAC, who are likely going to blow up their team anyhow. I also like Randle.

Rather they get Fox and Leaf. Fox and DLo would give them a tandem like the Celts with IT and Bradley. Leaf got distance and he's not afraid to crash the boards. 12 dressed:

Fox/Ennis
D. Lo/JC/Nwaba
BI/Nance/Deng
Randle/Leaf
Zubac/Mozzy

Deng and Mozzy stretch provision and Brewer traded for a 2nd Rd pick + developmental player like Ennis.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I don't pay racists too much mind.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure the Celtics would do the Lakers a solid and trade them the #1 pick....

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm sure the Celtics would do the Lakers a solid and trade them the #1 pick....
Man, now the Lakers are going to draft this guy's son!:palm: Don't get me wrong. The kid can ball (hehehe) but can he shut his idiot dad up?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Man, now the Lakers are going to draft this guy's son!:palm: Don't get me wrong. The kid can ball (hehehe) but can he shut his idiot dad up?
This country has a fascination with idiots these days. That shit sells whether it's basketball, politics, reality TV, etc...

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
This country has a fascination with idiots these days. That crap sells whether it's basketball, politics, reality TV, etc...
It's funny/sad/crazy that the 3 things you listed are somehow connected, and that reality TV is somehow the most idiotic thing in the US and also the biggest thing. Just last month Caitlin Jenner said that she's seriously considering running for office. I could seriously see LaVar Ball getting some lame-ass reality TV show too.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
All i have to say about Lonzo

image.jpeg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
First rule of marketing/advertisement...no such thing as bad press...if his shoes take off...man...he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Slowly learning to accept Lonzo Ball to the Lakers
It's hard. But I still think the Lakers need to grab a real PG in the draft or FA. No way can Ball guard CP3, Lilliard, Wall, Irving etc. one on one.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Please don't trade Jordan Clarkson. He could be an awesome shooting guard. And he's a Mizzou kid.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really don't watch basketball anymore it bores the shit outta me. But I seem to remember a lot of talk at the start of last year against Russell but I went on reddit last night and all they were doing was crying because we traded him and he's great now. I'm so confused.