Laurinaitis & Cook Press Conferences

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think there are 3 or 4 new coaches on teams...Most of them defensive coaches...Lets see how many of them "struggle" learning a new system...Really, look at Atl. I bet, less talent and all (they do have an easy schedule) they come out ballin...new scheme, new team, bull-sh!t....play ball, 16 effin games....came out making Corderelle looking like Eric Dickerson, left making Odell Beckham & Russell Wilson looking like Jerry Rice & hell Russell had 300 passing and 100 rushing the last game? or am I confused again? But I don't know who does that?

That was the game the Rams won, when RW had 300 yds passing and 100 yds rushing. RW had a career game yet still lost.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I think it's legitimate. Our D started slow last season and we need to start more like we finished.

Luckily the players have familiarity with Williams's scheme while the coaching staff is also working to simplify it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Luckily the players have familiarity with Williams's scheme while the coaching staff is also working to simplify it.
Yeah - I'm not saying they can't get out of the gate fast this year, just that they need to actually do it this year and it is legitimate for some to believe the proof is simply in the puddin'.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Calm down everybody. Last year was the first year in a new defensive system. I fully expect we'll see a different start to this seasaon.

Yes...and isn't this the only time we have the same defensive personnel/DC/scheme in consecutive years under Fisher? One of the things I'm most excited about this year!