Lauren Bacall - Ram fan tribute

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
They just don't make women like her anymore.
Classy, stylish, and so damn hot

89 years old

Bacall is a Legend. And died of natural causes on Tuesday.
I was waiting for someone to post on her so I could chime in, but nothing as of today. So this is my first official ROD thread.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/13/movies/lauren-bacall-sultry-movie-star-dies-at-89.html?_r=0

936full-lauren-bacall.jpg

Here is a clash video of Car Jamming I grew up on from Combat Rock - it mentions her near the end (2:47). The Clash and Lauren Bacall are engrained in my being just as much as being a Ram fan. When I first saw The Big Sleep as a 11 year old I knew that she was the type of woman I wanted. Really crushed by her loss

TCM just posted this an hour ago - so good

SierraRam

Recreational User
The Big Sleep & Key Largo are two of my all-time favorites. Lauren Bacall was class personified.
Another reason to admire Bogart! He died young, but the last 15 years of his life must have been bliss.

upload_2014-8-17_11-53-44.jpeg