Latest Madden Glitch Causes Chargers Fans To Appear In The Stands At Home Games In LA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't play Madden, but if I did, this would annoy the heck outta me ... :LOL::ROFLMAO:

http://dailysnark.com/latest-madden-glitch-causes-chargers-fans-appear-stands-home-games-la/

Latest Madden Glitch Causes Chargers Fans To Appear In The Stands At Home Games In LA

By
NFLMemes
-
October 4, 2017

madden-nfl-17-los-angeles-chargers_x6vm0q150e9h1c79ejlfjgtmw-1.jpg

With every Madden release comes glitches, both annoying and funny. It adds to the spirit of the game, whether it be players being flung 20 feet into the air, balls being intercepted by invisible defenders, or even players appearing to have sex mid game.

But nothing tops the latest Madden 18 glitch, which makes fans appear in the stands of Stub Hub Stadium during Chargers home games. Even more bizarre, the fan are actually Chargers fans instead of opposing fans.

“I returned mine to be honest,” one disgruntled customer said. “There were no boos when the Chargers came out on the field, and the whole stadium cheered when the Chargers scored. ‘Our most realistic game ever’, my ass.”

DHXx6RHUMAAepKk.jpg

Someone at EA Sports has some explaining to do.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And yet another realism glitch in the latest Madden, this time with JPP ...

[GALLERY=media, 281]Screenshot_2017-10-06-18-39-31-1 by thirteen28 posted Oct 7, 2017 at 12:00 AM[/GALLERY]