Late start Pickem Contest - Who's In?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
ScotsRam said:
I'm in a league where we pick against the spread and I have 20 thru two weeks, leading the league comfortably. Hope you're all prepared for the fight for second spot.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4WlkJXWzmE[/youtube]

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Credit where it's due, that's a pretty good Scottish accent. He does Shrek as well doesn't he? I love Austin Powers it's fucking hilarious.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Congrats to roboram this week. You cheating sonofabitch. Now make your first post on this forum and admit it. :twisted:

I've eliminated the first two weeks of games from the database, plus the one Thursday night game we were all too late on (Carolina-N.Y.) so that it gives a more accurate account of people's wins and losses. Which, as it turns out, I'm not all that enthused about.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Commisioner X,
I hereby petition, ask, entreet and cajole that by the powers vested IN YOU by the mandates of ROD supreme of all Rams message boards to overturn the results of the Monday Night debacle and award W's to ALL who picked the Packers in that game.
In the name of fairness ,equatability,anti letigiousness, and cuz I picked the Packers, please make this abomination right, for I fear without your intersession global warming will surely ensue and the frozen tundra of Lambeau will forever be diminished.

Or should I call my cousin Vinny?

Respectfully,

Odin fir di Thir

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
Commisioner X,
I hereby petition, ask, entreet and cajole that by the powers vested IN YOU by the mandates of ROD supreme of all Rams message boards to overturn the results of the Monday Night debacle and award W's to ALL who picked the Packers in that game.
In the name of fairness ,equatability,anti letigiousness, and cuz I picked the Packers, please make this abomination right, for I fear without your intersession global warming will surely ensue and the frozen tundra of Lambeau will forever be diminished.

Respectfully,

Odin fir di Thir
I was kicking it around, but it's really not fair to the lucky sumbitches that actually picked the Seahags.
I will overturn it if the league does though.
That's about the best I can do.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
X said:
Thordaddy said:
Commisioner X,

Respectfully,

Odin fir di Thir
I was kicking it around, but it's really not fair to the lucky sumbitches that actually picked the Seahags.

There goes your image :razzed:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
X said:
Thordaddy said:
Commisioner X,

Respectfully,

Odin fir di Thir

There goes your image :razzed:
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Get your pick in for tomorrow night's game. You can hold off until Sunday 1:00PM EST for the rest.

Also, has anyone gotten an email from me regarding the picks? I'm sending out an automated form email for this thing, but I have no idea if it's reaching anybody. Lil help?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X said:
Get your pick in for tomorrow night's game. You can hold off until Sunday 1:00PM EST for the rest.

Also, has anyone gotten an email from me regarding the picks? I'm sending out an automated form email for this thing, but I have no idea if it's reaching anybody. Lil help?

Here is what I got:

The following is an e-mail sent to you by an administrator of "Rams on
Demand - St Louis Rams Message Board". If this message is spam, contains
abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster
of the board at the following address:

ramsondemand@gmail.com

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contest begins today, so get your picks in before Noon on Sunday (9/23)

http://ramsondemand.com/pickem/

--
ROD Administration

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
MontanaRamFan said:
X said:

Here is what I got:

The following is an e-mail sent to you by an administrator of "Rams on
Demand - St Louis Rams Message Board". If this message is spam, contains
abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster
of the board at the following address:

ramsondemand@gmail.com

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contest begins today, so get your picks in before Noon on Sunday (9/23)

pickem/

--
ROD Administration
Yeah, that's the one I sent through the board to let everyone know we were going to do this pick em thing. I also sent an email from the pick em site to all registered members reminding them to get their picks in before tomorrow night. I'm guessing you didn't get that one.

Drat.

Now I have to figure out why the emailer isn't working.

Joyyyyyyy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
REMINDER

Those of you who haven't entered all of your picks ...

Doo%20it.gif

http://ramsondemand.com/pickem/

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Ya know I made picks week before last and posted a comment at the same time and it recorded the comment but not the picks.
It was admitedly a horendous week I had 6 correct but that six would give me 17 and I'd be in striking range for the lead.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
Ya know I made picks week before last and posted a comment at the same time and it recorded the comment but not the picks.
It was admitedly a horendous week I had 6 correct but that six would give me 17 and I'd be in striking range for the lead.
That's weird. That hasn't happened to anyone else (yet).
Always go to the 'Results' page to see if your picks have been logged.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thordaddy said:

Meh - sounds like excuses. I didn't even pick week before last. Quit your whining and play that banjo. :7up:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Notice who's in the Lead Bitches :hehe:

Baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa :razzed:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CrunchTyMe, username, Killgasm_, joeybittick, ScotsRam, AIRWARNER13

Get your picks in.

I mean, GET YOUR PICKS IN!!!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Notice who's in the Lead Bitches :hehe:

Baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa :razzed:
OH I wouldn't say they were "bitches"

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
RamFan503 said:
Thordaddy said:

Meh - sounds like excuses. I didn't even pick week before last. Quit your whining and play that banjo. :7up:

Knew I could count on you Stu ,I can't play the banjo to soothe my heartache , uncle grandpa hocked it to buy meth, but I still got my juice harp.

UUUUUUP on cripple creek