Late MNF thread .... Steelers vs Bangles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Have you guys ever seen a team lay down like the Cincinnati Bengals are right now? It seriously looks like they don't want to win like they don't care.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If ratings are down it’s because of games like this. Ridiculous amount of penalties called. Makes games unwatchable

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFL would be better without these two teams playing each other on TV ever again.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dirty game tonight.

I did like big Ben saying this is AFC football when it comes to getting injured. Brutal truth

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why, I thought it was a great game. Emotional
With such a focus on dirty hits and hits to the head these two head hunt each other non stop and are dirty every time they play. Combine that with 20 penalties for 240 yards and IMO this was a shit show one of the worst games of the season and it was on the biggest stage.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I dunno. These guys want to be chumps I say let em. These guys get paid way too much for me to care about what they do to their bodies.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
But I get what you mean it does ruin the flow of the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dunno. These guys want to be chumps I say let em. These guys get paid way too much for me to care about what they do to their bodies.
I don't particularly care either. But the players and media focus so much on how violent the game is and how bad players have it after they play. Then we see games like this. The game won't be around for long if this is what's on TV on Monday night.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I don't particularly care either. But the players and media focus so much on how violent the game is and how bad players have it after they play. Then we see games like this. The game won't be around for long if this is what's on TV on Monday night.

Remember the Steelers/Ravens games (years with Troy Polamalu, James Farrior, James Harrison, Ryan Clark, and friends) going against Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Haloti Ngata?? When did those games ever end up like tonight?

Blame the Bengals.

It was them who was committing all the penalties, yeah I get some of them were ticky tack but 13 for 173? You don't get 173 yards of ticky tack calls.

Steelers didn't lose their composure. They weren't the ones launching themselves into defenders (Ryan Shazier didn't intentially launch himself). They weren't going around being butthurt about the opponent. JuJu finally had enough.

Bengals wanna respect? Win. Don't blow a 17-0 lead. Don't act like you have something personal against the Steelers.

Celebrating every hit like they done something, please.

Damn I'm triggered tonight lol.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

I can totally see your point.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember the Steelers/Ravens games (years with Troy Polamalu, James Farrior, James Harrison, Ryan Clark, and friends) going against Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Haloti Ngata?? When did those games ever end up like tonight?

Blame the Bengals.

It was them who was committing all the penalties, yeah I get some of them were ticky tack but 13 for 173? You don't get 173 yards of ticky tack calls.

Steelers didn't lose their composure. They weren't the ones launching themselves into defenders (Ryan Shazier didn't intentially launch himself). They weren't going around being butthurt about the opponent. JuJu finally had enough.

Bengals wanna respect? Win. Don't blow a 17-0 lead. Don't act like you have something personal against the Steelers.

Celebrating every hit like they done something, please.

Damn I'm triggered tonight lol.
It wasn't just the Bengals sorry, both teams participate. Hell the Bengals might be still trying to catch up from everything Hines Ward did to them. Either way it's a mess every time these guys play on TV.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It wasn't just the Bengals sorry, both teams participate. Hell the Bengals might be still trying to catch up from everything Hines Ward did to them. Either way it's a mess every time these guys play on TV.

Yeah well, maybe the Bungles shouldn't have triggered them back then either:

tduzzle_display_image.jpg

5705de5713e2fb8c45a04d205a4a64d7.jpg

Sorry I really do get what you are saying, I really do. But I would bet the Steelers wouldn't get fed up if the Bengals composed themselves.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Marvin Lewis has overstayed his welcome. At this rate, he might as well try beating Jeff Fisher's career loss record if he remains in Cincy.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Both teams are to blame. Both have the same type of HC that allows dirty football. It's just old school mentality from old school owners. Not gonna change until that culture changes

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah well, maybe the Bungles shouldn't have triggered them back then either:

tduzzle_display_image.jpg

5705de5713e2fb8c45a04d205a4a64d7.jpg

Sorry I really do get what you are saying, I really do. But I would bet the Steelers wouldn't get fed up if the Bengals composed themselves.
Two way street :)

fearsomefour

Legend
Dirty game tonight.

I did like big Ben saying this is AFC football when it comes to getting injured. Brutal truth
I didn't see much dirty ball.
Saw a very physical, hard hitting game.
Of course, I only watched in bits and pieces.

Tano

Legend
I can't believe JuJu got the same 1 game suspension as the Gronk.

That is fricking ridiculous.

Goodell is a joke

Just call him

giphy.gif

Judge Goodell