Last team to get BLANKED first week of season...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry man. I don't really think that's how it's gonna go, but it is an interesting coincidence.

TXRams86

The Infamous
The other shut out that season?
Against the Niners in Week 4.
:baghead:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That team had more fucking total yards then this one. Bulger threw for 191 and Jackson ran for 67. We were worse then a 1-15 team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Getting blanked is bad and all, but they also got spanked by 28 points on opening day by the Vikings just two years ago.
Same scoring differential as yesterday.

Lesson

Oh, really?
IIRC, the great James Butler either had a pick 6 or a blocked FG that was returned for a TD, but was called back due to a penalty in that game.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Thanks. I was able to see Spags press conference. Inspiring.

Now if you'll excuse me.:banghead:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Didn't the cheats get blanked on opening day more than a decade ago? It was bledsloe's first game for the bills. They won 31-0. Come week 17 the cheats beat the bills 31-0 on their way to another Super Bowl win.

The dream is still alive. So is my other one of a threesome with the two hottest women on the planet.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That was the saddest year ever. We only went 1-15 because the Lions were the worst team in history and we had to beat them with a trick play....

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

Didn't the cheats get blanked on opening day more than a decade ago? It was bledsloe's first game for the bills. They won 31-0. Come week 17 the cheats beat the bills 31-0 on their way to another Super Bowl win.

The dream is still alive. So is my other one of a threesome with the two hottest women on the planet.

You are correct, The Patriots also released DB Lawyer Milloy who NE felt wanted more money (Jenkins) than he deserved. Ok, maybe I am grasping for hope here lol.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Getting blanked is bad and all, but they also got spanked by 28 points on opening day by the Vikings just two years ago.
Same scoring differential as yesterday.
images

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This is painful. A shot to the gut.

cannonball-o.gif

I honestly forgot how bad we were that year. It wasn't in my brain housing.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
IIRC, the great James Butler either had a pick 6 or a blocked FG that was returned for a TD, but was called back due to a penalty in that game.
You're right. Butler blocked the field goal and returned it for 6, but it was called back because there were 12 players on the field for the Rams. I think the Seahawks wore their green uniforms for that game too, which is the last time the Seahawks wore that ugly green color until their color rush game this year against the Rams.

EDIT: Never mind about the green jersey thing. They wore them against the bears.