Last seasons QB draft picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
So if we are to believe him... he was able to get secret information out of the Ram Decision Makers. Maybe even without the actual decision makers knowing.

I'm calling bullcrap on that.
I don't know man, money talks. :)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I was watching their college tape. And so were the Eagles unless they somehow found a way to look into the future.

And rookie years mean zilch in the whole scheme of things.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

Both were really good QBs coming out, both sucked last year. That is about the only reality I can see. I still think both are going to be pretty good. My opinion going into the draft was either would be a good grab for either team.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I was watching their college tape. And so were the Eagles unless they somehow found a way to look into the future.

John Titor was their info agent from the future.

Seriously.

I think this draft was equally talented. Only some QB's got lucky and were picked by teams who have stellar above average OLines. Goff unfortunately got the short end and was shafted royally. This year will be telling, but I sure hope Goff succeeds and is fairly evaluated like the rest in the draft.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Maybe, but I'd feel a whole lot better had Goff had the same amount of success as Wentz.
both sucked last year.
Not so sure Wentz "sucked"....He didn't play great...but he wasn't terrible either. He had some success. Won a few games.
This year will be telling, but I sure hope Goff succeeds and is fairly evaluated like the rest in the draft.
This is the truth....With McVay...I'd expect to see a competent player. If not....

And, I'm not against trying to grab a ....Davis Webb? Kelly? someone like that...I'm not feeling Mannion at all.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I watched a short report on Goff and Wentz.......can't remember what show, but the broke down where each QB was good and bad:

Goff threw a lot of short passes, but didn't have a good percentage for them. He threw very few Long passes, but when he did he had a good percentage.

Wentz threw a lot of Long passes, but didn't have a good percentage. He threw fewer short passes, but had a good percentage.

They expect both QBs to get better this year.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Goff wasn't ready to play coming from the Cal program which did him no favors in preparing him for the pros. The CBA is a POS when it comes to developing players and it probably would have been better to never expose him to the crap that was the Rams offense last year. Comparing Wentz and Goff of 2016 was just what everyone knew. Wentz was better prepared to play in the NFL, is a little older and had a better offensive program to fit into.
Let's see where they are in 2019.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Roseman is lying. They were interviewed last summer and he said they liked both QBs and were prepared to take whichever was available at #2, because they felt that they didn't have the ammo to move up to the first pick.