Last Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
No trades. I'm just listing a scenario I like that assumes the return of Barks.

White
Marpet
Dawson
Havenstein

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

White
Marpet
Dawson
Havenstein

No QB so IDK, but I'd be fine although I would want to resign Barksdale because I'm not sure Havenstein is a plug & play.

Stel

Starter

White
Marpet
Dawson
Havenstein

I wouldn't complain. Not sure all of them will still be available where you have us taking them.

Parker
Dawson
Morse
Havenstein

Might be more likely available. Slight drop off from White to Parker, not sure Marpet would be better than Morse.

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wouldn't complain. Not sure all of them will still be available where you have us taking them.

Parker
Dawson
Morse
Havenstein

Might be more likely available. Slight drop off from White to Parker, not sure Marpet would be better than Morse.

I go back and forth between the value of Morse. I really like Morse but I'm not sure if that's my MU homer goggles getting to me or not.

I think Dawson may fall farther than people think, if only b/c Ray and Gregory will be falling, probably all the way into the 2nd.

Stel

Starter
I think Morse will end up being a very good interior OL. I'm an MU homer, too, but I'm usually down on MU players transitioning to the NFL. I was screaming for us to take Gaines from the 4th round on, though. Can't see Dawson falling past the end of the second round. He may not have measured well in the underwear Olympics but he can flat play football.