Last laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MaxQ28

Rookie
Andrew Whittworth earns the Walter Payton MOY award, Cooper Kupp earns OPOY and Kyler Murray gets voted to the pro bowl. Meanwhile, Stafford receives nothing. Without Stafford, Kupp may not have been as successful as he was this year (let alone the team success) and Stafford doesn’t even get voted to the pro bowl.

I hope Stafford (and the Rams) have the last laugh by hoisting the Lombardi and earning Superbowl LVI MVP. HORNS UP ! LETS GO RAMS!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Every reason for him to be locked in and ready to go. He's been money all playoffs so I think he's gonna be great on this stage. Go get the hardware that really matters 9..!!! :fire1::fire1::fire1:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
If we lost, I'm sure he would have went instead on Cousins. He'll have the SB MVP. 330+ yrds, 3 TDs, 0 INTs