Larry Fitzgerald: Cardinals focused on winning the NFC West

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
2982234-1108576731-w1yq1.jpg

tumblr_m96gtmOlPk1r6ni3ro1_500.gif

P.S.
4609129583.png

PhxRam

I'm assuming there's a reason though, they had a hell of a lot of a cap room, it never made sense to me why you would give up on even an average player in their position.

I think the reason was because they believed they had Saffold all wrapped up.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
The rumors at the time (at least the ones I heard) said that the Raid-Duhs were planning to play Saffold at guard.

Others have heard otherwise though.

jap

Legend

I'm glad we have the Raiduhs at home this season. Rodger needs to put on a full show emphasizing what the Black & Silver lost when they declared him an injury concern.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
"We match up very well with those teams and St. Louis as well"

JJ and Tru take notice! The line will do their job; you guys need to cover for about 4 seconds.

I hope they're looking forward to their camp battles with Britt. I know I am..

Funny he mentioned us, specifically. The fear must be daunting lol.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll say this much for the Cards, they could easily finish 2nd in the Div.! ..........BEHIND THE RAMS!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I agree we lost 2 great ILB but we still have Minter who is thumper against the run. Also drafted Bucannon to cover TE's. Good luck to you as well TheDYVKX. :cheers:

Trust me, having rookies and inexperienced players try to fill those important roles on D will not be good. Those positions are a very tough transition to the NFL. I wouldn't count on them playing well. Honey Badger is an anomaly.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
From the Sando post.

"Palmer is an interesting study because his production went from being pretty brutal through eight games last season (10 TDs, 14 INTs, 35.1 QBR score) to ranking among the NFL's best from that point forward (14 TDs, 8 INTs, 68.9 QBR)."

It took him a while to learn Arians offense.

His whole career he has been inconsistent. That's not going to change at his age. He's very unreliable and you never know what you're going to get. Maybe it's just me, but he's not that great of a QB even when he knows the offense.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Palmer's not going to have the time to throw when they play the Rams! That's 2 wins for the good guys!

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
I'm not overlooking Arizona again, even with the upheaval at ILB they still have a tough young defense. Campbell and Peterson are as good as it gets at their respective positions, and with Fitzgerald, Floyd and Ellington they have some good offensive weapons as well. They're a tough out. We should be quite psyched when the Rams beat Arizona.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
AZ's strengths will be passing and defending the pass.
Their weakness will be defending the run for two reasons. The depleted ILB's and what i believe to be a soft secondary physically in run support(unless the rookie Bucannon translates very quickly).

Last edited:

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I wouldn't count out any team in this division to win it. If you look at each team a case can be made, even Arizona. Every team in this division will be a hard fought game. I think it really comes down to who stays the healthiest this season. Just remember, Arizona was overlooked last year too by people and they ended up winning 10 games including one in Seattle. And in their last eight weeks of the season they only lost two games, both by a field goal, to the Eagles and 49ers. This is going to be one tough division this year. Easily the hardest one in the NFL. I wouldn't be surprised if both wild card teams are from the NFC West this year.

Cardncub

Rookie
I wouldn't count out any team in this division to win it. If you look at each team a case can be made, even Arizona. Every team in this division will be a hard fought game. I think it really comes down to who stays the healthiest this season. Just remember, Arizona was overlooked last year too by people and they ended up winning 10 games including one in Seattle. And in their last eight weeks of the season they only lost two games, both by a field goal, to the Eagles and 49ers. This is going to be one tough division this year. Easily the hardest one in the NFL. I wouldn't be surprised if both wild card teams are from the NFC West this year.

Uhhgg. You had to remind me. Add in the week 1 game & a win in any of these 3 games would of meant playoffs. :unsure:

P.S. I really hated losing to the 9ers.:cry: