Laquon Treadwell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheTackle

Starter
I think it is possible that he falls due to his workout times...

Here is an interesting article about Michael Irvin who went 11th to the Cowboys who were desperate for a WR and took him partly down to need. The rest is history

When I watch Treadwell play he reminds me of Irvin in terms of his physic, playing style and intensity. This is a big man, big hands, great cuts, who can go up and get it. He just looks so natural - he's got game

My only concern is the injury suffered, it was a big one, and not to be overlooked

I say that, because I think straight speed is overrated, but also because of what Gil Brandt says about Irvin. That he was so strong, he ran and moved just as quick in full kit, as he did in shorts.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...in-not-one-of-the-fastest-but-one-of-the-best

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I am all in with WR Treadwell after we make our Trade Down in the first round giving the Rams additional selections on Day 2 & 3!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
When I watch Treadwell play he reminds me of Irvin in terms of his physic, playing style and intensity. This is a big man, big hands, great cuts, who can go up and get it. He just looks so natural - he's got game

My only concern is the injury suffered, it was a big one, and not to be overlooked

I say that, because I think straight speed is overrated, but also because of what Gil Brandt says about Irvin. That he was so strong, he ran and moved just as quick in full kit, as he did in shorts.
Can't seem to find it, but Mike Irvin is reported as running a 4.5

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=how fast was michael irvin

and 15 is too high for a wr like Treadwell.....